Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two tickets for the Leeds game £84.00 !!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No problem, I love this team STH in '97. No doubt this will help pay for a new player which I won't be able to afford to see! It's just the way it's going.

Why is that particularly relevant ? £42 is far far too much for a game of football at this level ( possibly any level ). That's nearly our food budget for a week for a family of five !

In the context of the argument about pricing it isn't relevant but it wasn't clear about the sth. Did he have a season ticket up until 97, only in 97 or 97 onwards!

With regard to the seats, I would have thought a regularly follower would know the club have variable pricing categories depending on the opposition. Leeds are a high cat game hence the price and someone like Middlesborough is low. South stand Leeds tickets are £32 whereas for Middlesborough they are £25! I haven't checked but we have a spate of top home games coming up, Leeds, Wigan, QPR, Reading and Ipswich so not sure which of those are Cat A games.

As someone else said, you are not forced to buy the expensive tickets.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It is bonkers. Friend of mine went on to take his son, found it was £42 plus £22 for his son for the only half decent ticket available so didn't bother. They're going to Crawley instead. Not as good but at least he can justify the cost to his Mrs.

£66 plus potential booking fee for n average seat to watch championship football with your son is ridiculous.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why are people complaining ? We're playing Leeds United :lolol: which is why the club has chosen it to be category A pricing. Leeds are such a massive club they've probably agreed to the premium prices too as they see it as a cup final for Albion fans to come and attend.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe the O/P thinks it's only £84 total.

You missed off the £1.50 booking fee for each one, old chap, so it's actually going to cost you £87.

You're welcome.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Adult price in the North Stand for this game is £32 , printing off the ticket at home means no booking fee.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
On a Tuesday night too :ohmy: glad I have a season ticket as I certainly wouldn't be paying them prices!

Try north or south stand it's the cheapest option

This really. Seats in both. Will set you back £64. Ive managed to buy 2 extras next to my season ticket group

el punal

Why are people complaining ? We're playing Leeds United :lolol: which is why the club has chosen it to be category A pricing. Leeds are such a massive club they've probably agreed to the premium prices too as they see it as a cup final for Albion fans to come and attend.

And don't forget, they're Champions of Europe !

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It is bonkers. Friend of mine went on to take his son, found it was £42 plus £22 for his son for the only half decent ticket available so didn't bother. They're going to Crawley instead. Not as good but at least he can justify the cost to his Mrs.

£66 plus potential booking fee for n average seat to watch championship football with your son is ridiculous.

So's chosing to watch Crawley rather than Brighton.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I normally go WSU but this doesn't seem available now, is ESU that good to be worth £42 a ticket? If it is then it is too expensive for me and possibly several others? I don't see it as belittling our club I am just being honest, this is not a top drawer match.

I am distraught that you and several others will possibly not be joining us in the ESU:rave:
Our six will have a whip round for you at the next home match------------------------

Don't hold your breath tho:moo:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Aside from the fact this Leeds are not the Leeds of the late 90s, games against them are always great games and I can understand why it is a cat A game. Trouble is, people would still moan if there was a flat rate for all games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here