Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two tickets for the Leeds game £84.00 !!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I was stupid, I was so excited to get tickets I just booked without looking at the price which for WSU is normally below £30 fair enough. I then realised, later, how much I had committed to. It just seems a lot is ESU that much different from WSU???

It IS a lot. The price of tickets these days is ridiculous, but there you go...people still pay them and the market forces people will argue that this is absolute justification.

ESU - I mormally sit in WSU, it's where my ST is. I went in ESU for the Reading game, and I have to say, the view was the best I've experienced at an Albion home game. So you've paid a lot, but you'll get a good view. Don't stand up, though.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
NSC drama aside, that is a bit much for tickets isn't it?

It certainly is Trigg, it certainly is. :nono:

ps At least we can all rejoice in the knowledge that the WSU ticket prices are nicely PLR... :sick:

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
There is a huge disparity between season ticket price and match by match price

My WSU season ticket £23ish per game and £42ish for match by match - if I ever had to give up my season ticket it would certainly make me think twice before going

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Nope, will ask my German friends.

Went to a few bundesliga games. Cheapest was Bayer Leverkusen for 12 euro when were in champions league.

I'd like to know because if they charge those kind of prices then I'd like to know how their clubs operate without making huge losses like we do.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
NSC drama aside, that is a bit much for tickets isn't it?

Agree 100%.

I will be going as I have a season ticket, but if would not pay £42 to see us play Leeds on a weekday.
I'm really glad we are still in the FA Cup but I would have liked to see us play Leeds on a Saturday at 3 PM this season.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
According to Leeds website they have been allocated 2700 seats for this match so wouldnt assume many cheaper seats in the South stand will appear days before the game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agree 100%.

I will be going as I have a season ticket, but if would not pay £42 to see us play Leeds on a weekday.
I'm really glad we are still in the FA Cup but I would have liked to see us play Leeds on a Saturday at 3 PM this season.

ye last 2 games have been week day...still cracking matches though

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
According to Leeds website they have been allocated 2700 seats for this match so wouldnt assume many cheaper seats in the South stand will appear days before the game.

Correct, 1000 already sold to ST holders, 1700 available to gold/silver members

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

There are already cheap seats available in the South.

Leeds will probably sell a lot of their allocation as well.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Thanks for that but a good fan has just offered me his seats which I have kindly accepted. I know it seems moany but if promotion means I cannot afford to watch, I will be mentally screwed hoping we don't win!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here