Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

two questions

delias love child

Nov 24, 2003
one division above you
I'm relatively new to this website, but I have to say, the bloke called Dwayne strikes me as being a bit of a ****. Question 1: Is the photograph he provides real? Question 2: Is he a ****? By the way, £10 is a bit steep in my humble opinion. Cheers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The photograph is real but it is not Dwayne. He claims (depending on his menstrual cycle) to be black or ginger as the mood suits him and the amount of sympathy he is seeking (see the 'bleeding obvious' thread above)

By all accounts he is a nice bloke in real life, but just as alcohol turns some people happy and others into wankers, a keyboard has the same effect on our Thomas.

£10 is not too much for the amount of enjoyment NSC has given me for the last 7 years. If it means no adverts, no censorship and no interference from the thought police of places such as rivals then it is a price worth paying IMO. It will not be compulsory, but I don't see why one person should be subsidising it out of his pockets for everyone else at huge personal expense, irrespective of the fact that he is in Dwaynes' "achievers" list!

delias love child

Nov 24, 2003
one division above you
Fair enough. Very eloquently put. I am well aware that these things cost money, but charging for use will discourage fans like me from joining in. I only input because I spent a few years living in Brighton (with Safeway, for what it's worth), but my interest would wane if charged. Keep fighting the good fight, mate!!

delias love child

Nov 24, 2003
one division above you
I'm guessing you look like Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man. He's the only ginger black man that springs to mind.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dlc

Don't be fooled. Dwayne is not black.

The site will rely on voluntary donations and will not charge anybody.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There is no way that casual users such as yourself would be expected to pay for NSC.

I, for my sins, spend an inordinate amount of time on here, and so a tenner is a small sum to pay for the years of my life wasted on this site.

I appreciate that there are other ways of funding the board, but the benefits of a small fee from 'the usual suspects' (we know who we are) for no downtime and independence outweigh the cost.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
delias love child said:
Fair enough. Very eloquently put. I am well aware that these things cost money, but charging for use will discourage fans like me from joining in. I only input because I spent a few years living in Brighton (with Safeway, for what it's worth), but my interest would wane if charged. Keep fighting the good fight, mate!!

The £10 fee is not compulsory, so you shouldn't be put off.

BTW - Dwayne also claims to be mates with Kylie & sweeps her chimney with his mate.

Mmmmmm.....................is that a turd I smell???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yorkie said:
Dlc

Don't be fooled. Dwayne is not black.

The site will rely on voluntary donations and will not charge anybody.

black as a metaphor for state of mind?

Yorkies head

*whoosh*

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I would be very happy to pay a regular contribution towards the running costs of NSC. Have I missed the thread where this issue was discussed? Can someone point me in the right direction pse?

Grateful for any info. Cheers

:)

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Zebedee said:
I would be very happy to pay a regular contribution towards the running costs of NSC. Have I missed the thread where this issue was discussed? Can someone point me in the right direction pse?

Grateful for any info. Cheers

:)

See the sticky poll at the top.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dwayne said:
black as a metaphor for state of mind?

Yorkies head

*whoosh*

Going over my head?

I could describe your state of mind as many many things but black isn't one of them.

Sad sad person.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Bozza, how about a poll as to whether he stays or not, especially if we are going to pay to use the site. Say, more than 50% and he goes.

R2D2

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That would be worth the £10 in itself munster :lolol:

I have never met him, but what I have seen of him on here, he always makes himself look a complete fuckwit. If he is like that in real life, I am suprised no one has given him a good slap.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Deano's Right Foot said:
See the sticky poll at the top.

Cheers Deano. Reminds me to get to the optician for a check up soon.

:nono: :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here