Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Two or more proper Muso's having a bit of fun playing together

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just a couple of good players, who don't normally play together enjoying the moment,

Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and Brighton's finest watching Prince take over :wink:

(Steve Ferrone still claims he doesn't know what happened to Prince's guitar at the end)

And the brilliant BB King knowing when to stay well back, as Gladys, Chaka and Etta take to the stage

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Just a couple of good players, who don't normally play together enjoying the moment,

Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and Brighton's finest watching Prince take over :wink:

(Steve Ferrone still claims he doesn't know what happened to Prince's guitar at the end)

And the brilliant BB King knowing when to stay well back, as Gladys, Chaka and Etta take to the stage

that's my favourite beatles track and they made it great....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not great quality but watchable. The guitar duo at the end still makes the hair on my neck stand up. Their admiration for each other is great and shows in their playing together.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh. Well the link works I think.
It’s Eddie Vedder and Bruce Springsteen playing together live.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are a fistful of my favourite musicians on this which I tend to keep posting on different music threads :smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Star studded :smile:

Jackson Browne, T Bone Burnett, Elvis Costello, k.d. lang, Bonnie Raitt, J.D. Souther, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Waits and Jennifer Warnes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here