Ted Dolly 7-20 Laytown.

Lake Wanaka 8-10 Wolverhampton.

Both each way. Text from the trainer.

Good luck:thumbsup:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Was 7/1 on Lake
3/1 on Ted - Fave atm, this is with Skybet though, which don't have great odds, hence why I did a double instead.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good stuff, I'm in

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got 3/1 and 13/2

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
3/1 each way.you shitting me...
Funny you should say that.

A couple of years ago I was doing some work for an old Jewish guy who lived in Hove, he was a retired bookie. He gave me a tip for a runner at Brighton and told me to do it each way. I went up to the racehill and backed it, it was 3/1 fav so I did it to win. The following day I went and finished the job and thanked him for the tip, he asked me if I did it each way, I told him no I backed it to win as it was 3/1, he got really cross and told me I was greedy and what if the horse had lost. He never gave me another tip.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Done a massive £1.50 e/w double and cleared out my account. Thanks for the tip.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Funny you should say that.

A couple of years ago I was doing some work for an old Jewish guy who lived in Hove, he was a retired bookie. He gave me a tip for a runner at Brighton and told me to do it each way. I went up to the racehill and backed it, it was 3/1 fav so I did it to win. The following day I went and finished the job and thanked him for the tip, he asked me if I did it each way, I told him no I backed it to win as it was 3/1, he got really cross and told me I was greedy and what if the horse had lost. He never gave me another tip.

Great story mate, made me chuckle

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great story mate, made me chuckle
He was a real character, I worked for him quite a bit through the years but he wouldn't ever talk horses with me after that. I'll never forget it.......I'm still greedy though :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here