Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two day City break.......suggestions?

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Plenty of cheap flights into Malaga. Regular train and bus to city centre so no need of taxi. Beautiful city, top tapas bars and entertainment, and if she insists - shopping!

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
I want to take Mrs *Gullsworth* away for a mid week November break, just two nights, bit of shopping, sightseeing, few drinks ect. Any suggestions. I fancy Copenhagen or Berlin and there are some very good deals for around £150 each for nice hotel and bed and breakfast but no transfers. What are the rates in different cities for a taxi to the city centres? Does anyone have any experience of any of these places. I know they are cheap and to be honest she wants to go to Rome and I would love to take her but we are talking double your money and with the run up to Christmas just not really possible........is it?

Copenhagen's great - my favourite European city for a weekend away. Great culture (beer & meats), loads of outdoor space, good walks and cycle everywhere. It's not that expensive either, compared with the other Scandinavian cities. Strongly recommend heading down to Nyhaven and taking in the old harbour and various beer houses around there.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Copenhagen is great, fantastic transport, clean, lots to do and not as expensive as everyone says. Friendly people great beer and food....winner!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Zagreb. Twenty min taxi from airport and relatively cheap when you get there. A nice hotel right in the central square is cheap.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brugge for me....Hotel Casselberg..... marvellous food, great beer, and The little Bear a "must do " bar.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Lisbon

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Mrs SS took me to Venice for my 50th as a city break a few years back - bit different - I'm not big in to that sort of culture but 2 nights was enough / enjoyable and I can tick that one off now ....
Marco Polo airport and then a water taxi ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here