Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Two Brighton & Hove Labour Cllrs Expelled!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mine was the sixth post, replying indirectly to the fifth. :facepalm: You’re wrong.
You didn’t quote me. It’s one click.

And my point was exactly as @Bakero stated, that Magic Grandpa was EVEN WORSE than Boris (who I didn’t mention by name- nor the Tories).

Nevertheless, I stand by the point that the whole country are f**ked off with them. They’re as popular as a nonce in a council estate.

Cllr Les Hamilton stepped down abruptly & now two further Labour councillors suspended - ouch!
Still your Conservative Councillor supporting BHA fan is still here! I was asked to give a speech at council tomorrow as the club have been granted freedom of the city. But I will be on a plane to Greece. Always happy to talk politics on the plane or preferably BHA.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Cllr Les Hamilton stepped down abruptly & now two further Labour councillors suspended - ouch!
Still your Conservative Councillor supporting BHA fan is still here! I was asked to give a speech at council tomorrow as the club have been granted freedom of the city. But I will be on a plane to Greece. Always happy to talk politics on the plane or preferably BHA.
I’m interested to know why after you publicly declared a flounce on here, why you are back Cllr?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Flouncebackability ?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Mine was the sixth post, replying indirectly to the fifth. :facepalm: You’re wrong.
Yep - edited to 6th post

You were still the first to mention the ‘Tories’ on this thread so I was not wrong on the essential point. It was a little ironic that’s all.

and within three comments someone will still find a way to blame the Tories…[#6] I’m mocking the fact that every single political issue gets brought back to the Tories [#10] within around 3-4 posts, even if it’s a local issue where nobody has any information whatsoever and involves a completely different political party.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Why don’t you start with our Muslim supporters before moving on to those with mental health issues?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I’m interested to know why after you publicly declared a flounce on here, why you are back Cllr?
he’s not the only one though. And some might say he’s less annoying.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I can send you lots more jokes Guinness Boy. Ping over your email address & I’ll try & make you laugh
op tells GIF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here