Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter advice please

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What's wrong with the AlbionChat retweets?

I really like it as it helps me to get a feed of all the #bhafc tweets without having to do anything...

It's just the same as a #bhafc search. I use Tweetcaster (which I think is brilliant) on my phone and it repeats things that are retweeted. It gets in the way.

I'm not convinced it is a bot. If you mention something like Burgess Hill, you get retweeted almost instantaneously. Their retweets can be somewhat sporadic.

It's just needless.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
I'm new to twitter too. My 16 year old son told me what to follow, so i allowed him to link my account to a few to get me started. I am particularly in surprised by 'lads bible'. Interesting - one day in and it's been cleavage Thursday so far........apparently Monday is bumday.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Surely, on an iPad or android device, you go into the twitter settings and add another account if you need to. No need for additional software.

I do that with my account and Seagulls Programmes and just switch between the two while in twitter.

It's piss easy

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hmm, what browser and operating system are you running?

I've seen a bit of an improvement in how it runs since it was bought by Twitter itself. A few of the small bugs that used to be prevalent don't seem to be an issue for me anymore.

I tried to download the application, but it failed. It works in FF and IE, but it's not the finest thing to use, but it works.

Surely, on an iPad or android device, you go into the twitter settings and add another account if you need to. No need for additional software.

I do that with my account and Seagulls Programmes and just switch between the two while in twitter.

It's piss easy

Yup, works perfectly, just don't know why in regular Twitter on your PC or MAC browser it doesn't do the same, you have to use something like Tweetdeck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here