Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

T'wat on Sky News.......

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
This bloke is a total bellend. I remember his reporting of some trouble in marseille in 1998 at the World Cup, he was live and behind him a load of North Africans were running riot, however he was saying they were English and what a disgrace they were to the country ! Total :tosser:

Indeed. I was at the Maarseilles match and the only people making trouble were Morroccans and Tunisians.
The Engerland were impeccible.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Anyone who says that it was a memorable game is wrong. No goals, not many shots on target, no pieces of magic and no controversy. If someone can explain why, for a neutral, it was memorable, please go ahead?

albionite

May 20, 2009
It was a fairly crap game, not helped by the fact the sky comemtators were on the side of palace. Zaha this zaha that.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
It was a great first half from my viewpoint, we should have gone in 2 up at half time. Bollox to tv, it was a fantastic atmosphere in our end, do for me :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From an Albion point of view it was a great game.

From a Palace point of view it was an OK game.

For the rest of the world that was utter toilet.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
who said that? HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WATCH IT, ****ING PRICK

Understandably you're biased - but he obviously DID watch it. From a neutral's perspective it was a poor game between two sides who've both played MUCH better. El Clasico it wasn't.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
It was up to Palace to make something out of it and apart from maybe 20 minutes in the second half, they didn't. Job done. Mr Skudder will hopefully see the flairmeisters take them apart on Monday night!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Comment from a Man City supporting friend of mine.
Watched on tv - great game. Just the home leg to win now

So maybe not as poor as some think?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Comment from a Man City supporting friend of mine.
Watched on tv - great game. Just the home leg to win now

So maybe not as poor as some think?
My daughter's boyfriend (a Man U fan) watched it and said it was shit. So, maybe not as good a game as some people think? My money is still on the fact of it not lingering long in the mind of the neutral. Don't know why people are trying to defend it as a spectacle, there was too much riding on it and we've all seen the Albion play better this year. The result was everything.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I was in the pub up in Stockton, and a couple of blokes decided they'd much rather play a game of pool instead. Sure there were a few chances, but it certainly won't be one to remember. Especially not for a neutral, but most importantly from our perspective, it's the result that counts.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
We went to palace and got a draw. Who cares how pretty the game was, and yes it was dull, but Gus had a plan and it worked. Looked at the sun* newspaper this morning and could find nothing at all.
*First time in years and only because I went to a friends house. Would never buy it myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here