Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV quiz Pointless

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The guy who helps him on the laptop, forget his name, has conceived many succesful quiz progs on th etellybox and acted in the terrible remake of Reggi Perrin, played the guy Perrin's wife was shagging.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
The Albion were an answer recently, the question was 'name the team that these mascots represent'. And the bloke that gave Gully as the answer had to start with "Much as it pains me to say this, being that I'm a Crystal Palace fan..."

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Pointless is a totally useless typical BBC up their arses quiz show. Compared to The Chase on ITV it is third class at best. The Chase is very slick and compelling viewing. Also a funny presenter as opposed to Armstrong.

TNBA

TTF
Reverse just about every point you've made and it'd be my opinion.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Does Mr Armstrong read NSC? was it my imagination or did he not say "you've been fantastic contestants" to the final pair tomight?

I much prefer Pointless to the Chase. I like Bradley walsh, but I get the impression that Alexander Armstrong always knows all the answers as well, and he is wittier and funnier.. I also enjoy the perverse nature of the game, trying to work out what other people will not have come up with.

I am usually hopeless at the final bit, but once got two pointless answers when it was "post-war chancellors of the Exchequer". I am old enough to remember Reginald Maudling

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I love pointless, very good quiz programme. I got Crystal Palace as pointless today :)

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I stand corrected, although he did used to go to the Goldstone regularly.

I am sure you are correct, I seem to recall him discussing the Amex with a Brighton fan on Twitter and he lives in Sussex I believe.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Worth bouncing this for todays episode

Category was "people who have been assassinated"

Clue: Assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas

Contestant: JR

:shootself :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here