Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] TV Fixtures Mid-November onwards

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
After narrowly missing out on Ajax (A) Tier 1 tickets and not getting one in the mad scramble yesterday morning, it is clear and obvious that I need to attend more domestic away games to try and get back into Tier 1!!!

Does anyone have any idea of when the batch of TV fixtures are due to be announced? I believe the last announcement took us up to mid November.

I quite fancy Nottingham Forest (A) if it stays Saturday 15:00 and there are 4 London away games in December!

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
After narrowly missing out on Ajax (A) Tier 1 tickets and not getting one in the mad scramble yesterday morning, it is clear and obvious that I need to attend more domestic away games to try and get back into Tier 1!!!

Does anyone have any idea of when the batch of TV fixtures are due to be announced? I believe the last announcement took us up to mid November.

I quite fancy Nottingham Forest (A) if it stays Saturday 15:00 and there are 4 London away games in December!
The Chelsea and Arsenal games in December will be Sundays as they follow EL Thursday fixtures. (I presume.)

I did have the Forest game pencilled in as we have friends there we've not seen in years, but we’re off to Athens next day so v unlikely to happen now. The following Sunday we’re flying back so will miss Chelsea too.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood

Yep, waiting for Forest to be announced as well. Really want to get the train booked up for this. Not sure why they split the November announcement.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The Chelsea and Arsenal games in December will be Sundays as they follow EL Thursday fixtures. (I presume.)

I did have the Forest game pencilled in as we have friends there we've not seen in years, but we’re off to Athens next day so v unlikely to happen now. The following Sunday we’re flying back so will miss Chelsea too.
You're not on the Easyjet 6:45 flight by any chance?

tronnogull

May 17, 2010

Everton tickets still available.

NottinghamGull

Sep 21, 2023
Nottingham

Great atmosphere at the Forest game last season. Home fans made more noise than at Newcastle. Lots of love for Solly from our boys as it was a few days after the Man U semi final. I hope to go again this year. It’s one of my “bankers” as a remote Seagull

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Great atmosphere at the Forest game last season. Home fans made more noise than at Newcastle. Lots of love for Solly from our boys as it was a few days after the Man U semi final. I hope to go again this year. It’s one of my “bankers” as a remote Seagull
My last visit to the City Ground was a 0-3 and big Shane Duffy broke his foot!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
According to Club website Forest tickets on-sale date next Tuesday...........

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Any ideas of dates yet ?
As someone said, Forest tickets go on sale Tuesday and need to sort out trains etc.
It's 6 weeks until Forest this coming Saturday, so we should know tomorrow or Sat otherwise the Premier League will have missed the deadline that they set themselves at the start of the season. Not that they'll give a single f*** or that it'll get any better in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here