Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TV dates for March

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So we were due to hear about the Forest game weekend today, at the very least, and they've not managed to even do that it seems...

Isn't it already nailed on that the Forest game will be moved to the Sunday given the European games are either side?

Also that the Man City one the following week will also move for the same reason.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
So we were due to hear about the Forest game weekend today, at the very least, and they've not managed to even do that it seems...

Surely our game against Forest can't be Saturday (Europe on the preceding Thursday)

I suppose it could be Monday night, but highly unlikely....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mentioned this last night to my fellow mods. Over Easter weekend I would like to go to Liverpool with my son and my Mrs would like to go for a Spa day. Each of us requires one day out of four, preferably not the same day to avoid needing a dog sitter.

NEITHER of us can book until they full their ****ing finger out and get dates agreed that should have been agreed over a week ago, and then again on Friday.

Similar must be repeated country wide every weekend. Yes, SOME fans are single blokes with unlimited disposable income but many of us at least have to plan and budget a little bit.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Mentioned this last night to my fellow mods. Over Easter weekend I would like to go to Liverpool with my son and my Mrs would like to go for a Spa day. Each of us requires one day out of four, preferably not the same day to avoid needing a dog sitter.

NEITHER of us can book until they full their ****ing finger out and get dates agreed that should have been agreed over a week ago, and then again on Friday.

Similar must be repeated country wide every weekend. Yes, SOME fans are single blokes with unlimited disposable income but many of us at least have to plan and budget a little bit.

I'm 90% confident that it will be 12.30 on the Saturday. [EDIT: I did say 90%, not 100%]

Confident enough that, if I was going, I'd book tickets now. [EDIT: Glad I didn't!]

But appreciate most will want 100% confirmation... [EDIT: Always a good idea]

Last edited:

Bod

Dec 8, 2015

Just FYI there is engineering works on the West Coast Mainline between London and Milton Keynes throughout the Easter weekend which is going to make getting to Liverpool by train a real ballache.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
“Over Easter weekend I would like to go to Liverpool with my son and my Mrs would like to go for a Spa day”.

First world problems!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just FYI there is engineering works on the West Coast Mainline between London and Milton Keynes throughout the Easter weekend which is going to make getting to Liverpool by train a real ballache.
Really? FFS!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ah, that's why it's 4hrs+ from London (the reason I'm passing).

Decided against flying from Gatwick as there are no direct flights er, to save the environment.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just had a quick look. Marylebone to Birmingham Moor Street and then New Street to Liverpool so the best part of fours hours from Marylebone. Every time I look at doing an awayday by train this crap happens.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm 90% confident that it will be 12.30 on the Saturday.

Confident enough that, if I was going, I'd book tickets now.

But appreciate most will want 100% confirmation...
You obviously know more than I do....

....so if it is the boy can wait till next season to do Anfield. It's not like they'll be going down. I ain't getting on no stinkin', alcohol free coach at 4am for no one. So,,,
“Over Easter weekend I would like to go to Liverpool with my son and my Mrs would like to go for a Spa day”.

First world problems!
...marriage saved!

(Absolutely 1st world problems, she has a voucher dontcha know).

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sunday 10 March 2024
14:00 Brighton v Nott'm Forest

Sunday 17 March 2024
16:30 Brighton v Man City (Sky Sports)*

*Matches subject to being postponed if club(s) involved reach FA Cup quarter-finals

Sunday 31 March 2024
14:00 BST Liverpool v Brighton (Sky Sports)

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
London Euston closed, absolute worst date possible that 2pm on Easter Sunday. More worryingly Brighton to Falmer is closed due to engineering work on the date of the City game, interesting how the club deal with that one.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
More worryingly Brighton to Falmer is closed due to engineering work on the date of the City game, interesting how the club deal with that one.

Wouldn't worry. Chances of both Brighton and City being available that weekend are SLIM.

And if we're still in the cup, we'll be in some grim northern outpost again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here