Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TV dates 23/24

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So, October TV picks should be announced this week.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
2 games out of 3 will be moved to Sunday , as Europa league has 2 matches in October.

That leaves the Man City away game possible to move for tv from the Saturday.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
I don't think we'll be seeing October dates until towards the end of the month. It is 6 weeks notice that needs to be given and the August dates (barring the first weekend of the season) did not come out until 8th July, exactly 6 weeks to the day before the first round of matches that needed to be allocated. If it's the same again, it will be 26th August.

I'd be surprised if there is any change for Man City away as it's the Merseyside derby, Chelsea v Arsenal and Blades vs Man Utd on that weekend. Sky love a promoted team home vs 'big 6'. Plus Man City might be allocated the Tuesday night slot in the Champions League, ruling out Sunday or the Monday night for us to play them.

I reckon it will be Liverpool Sun 8th 2pm (Sky), Man City Sat 21st 3pm and Fulham Sun 29th 2pm not on tv.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I don't think we'll be seeing October dates until towards the end of the month. It is 6 weeks notice that needs to be given and the August dates (barring the first weekend of the season) did not come out until 8th July, exactly 6 weeks to the day before the first round of matches that needed to be allocated. If it's the same again, it will be 26th August.

I'd be surprised if there is any change for Man City away as it's the Merseyside derby, Chelsea v Arsenal and Blades vs Man Utd on that weekend. Sky love a promoted team home vs 'big 6'. Plus Man City might be allocated the Tuesday night slot in the Champions League, ruling out Sunday or the Monday night for us to play them.

I reckon it will be Liverpool Sun 8th 2pm (Sky), Man City Sat 21st 3pm and Fulham Sun 29th 2pm not on tv.
I think all your points are a pretty good shout and if the City game was on tv maybe Sat 12 30 on TNT

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just got the email. Seems the liverpool game is going to be on Sunday 9th October, Fulham will be three weeks later, on the 29th.

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 14.05.11.png

Whoops.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a sentence.

Albion v Liverpool has been selected to be broadcast on Sky Sports, whilst Albion v Fulham has moved due to our participation in the UEFA Europa League.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Good thing is after 4 of our Euro games, the following league games are at home, and with the other 2 matches, the following league games are only in London.

Good to see them having less travel therefore after the Euro matches this season. Small mercies.

Reactions: A1X

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Is it safe to say our games against Abu Dhabi FC on the 21st October won't be changing from a 15:00 kick off?
I don't believe train tickets for this game are on sale yet, right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here