Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV aerial problem

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Got my terrestrial aerial sorted out bigtime last week by supergeek Jonny who trades as Aerials&More and is based in Patcham. Highly recommended and top value for money :thumbsup:

I'm thinking of dumping Virgin for Freeview. Don't know what you had done, but roughly what does it cost to have an aerial installed?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm thinking of dumping Virgin for Freeview. Don't know what you had done, but roughly what does it cost to have an aerial installed?

Freeview costs you nothing other than maybe a one-off twenty quid box out of Argos. No aerial other than normal telly aerial required. You probably got one already. Shop around and you can get an HD Freeview box for about the same price (got mine for that exact price out of Richer Sounds in London Road). For that one-off twenty quid outlay I get about half a dozen HD channels, includng BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, CH4. Not that fussed about getting anything much beyond that, to be honest.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I'm familiar with the freeview setup. It was just the aerial installation I was asking about. And no, there is nothing on the roof here.
Cheers anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here