Turns out Stewards at the amex are not so bad after all

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Does anyone else find the method ASFC have employed here slightly distasteful? I mean, leaving a sign up on the seat as a warning to others - what next, communist style placards round fans necks or people swinging from the gibbet? What are they trying to do - encourage participation or just piss people off and further alienate supporters from the clubs they've followed all their life?

Very odd behaviour in my mind and the club ought to be ashamed of itself. I bet the fan probably had no sort of warning and it was done in a conflicting manner if evidence at the AMEX is anything to go by too!

Why do you assume no warnings have been given. They just interviewes a rep from the club on Radio 5 and he made it clear that plenty of warnings had been given and that these were totally ignored (if anyone got banned from the Amex nobody can say there hasn't been any warnings).He accepts standing at certain points of the game but not all the time. He also pointed out that just behind these seats where the bans were imposed are wheelchair areas and their view is obscured when fans stand.

As someone else said, people should stop whingeing at the clubs and/or stewards and get behind the safe standing campaign to get the law changed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports