Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Turning Wembley blue & white...

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
To turn Wembley blue & white for the semi final which Albion shirt will you be wearing? Which scarf will you bring? Which flag?

For me its a scarf from the 2004 play off final & a Donatello sponsored shirt. Hoping to see lots of shirts from years gone by creating a sea of blue & white.

Image (1).jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don’t normally wear colours but will for Wembley. Any blue and white will do 👍💙

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I’m going to wear the 1999 shirt (we’ve won some big games when I’ve worn it) and the current blue and white scarf. (I wore a different one for Fulham - big mistake as it turned out!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Donatello from the 90s. Or maybe ......

I just had a look in my Brighton top drawer and it looks like there is getting on for 100 different tops, with names ranging from Zamora, Hart and Dunk to, er, Knight :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Donatello from the 90s. Or maybe ......

I just had a look in my Brighton top drawer and it looks like there is getting on for 100 different tops, with names ranging from Zamora, Hart and Dunk to, er, Knight :facepalm:
Wear the Knight one. Don’t forget he was absolutely awesome for us despite his subsequent social media use 🤣👍

Last edited:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
My original Errea Skint shirt with the blue collar… it’s a coincidence that I switched back to this shirt when we weren’t scoring and when Caicedo got picked for the 1st eleven…

Since going back to my ‘lucky’ shirt from the Withdean era, we’ve been ‘soaring’.

I daren’t even BUY another shirt at the moment… I’m glad they’re shit.

🤣

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where the Knight one. Don’t forget he was absolutely awesome for us despite his subsequent social media use 🤣👍
I would.

But it's a yellow away shirt. I wear it to the Amex sometimes but I always like to wear the right colours when we play elsewhere. I'm calling it a home match, as we are favourites, so it will be a blue and white shirt. I favour the Donatello because it's still a nice fit despite the passing of the years, and I like to remind myself (and others) about where we come from. It would give me enormous pleasure to have my shirt mocked by a couple of spotty Manure 'supporters' on the way to the stadium from where they live, round the corner. :lolol:

:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It in his Brighton drawer:lolol:
Sorry - that’s terrible from me especially as it’s one of my pet hates - we’ll blame autocorrect yeh…!

It’s their in his draw and he could of where’d it…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I would.

But it's a yellow away shirt. I wear it to the Amex sometimes but I always like to wear the right colours when we play elsewhere. I'm calling it a home match, as we are favourites, so it will be a blue and white shirt. I favour the Donatello because it's still a nice fit despite the passing of the years, and I like to remind myself (and others) about where we come from. It would give me enormous pleasure to have my shirt mocked by a couple of spotty Manure 'supporters' on the way to the stadium from where they live, round the corner. :lolol:

:thumbsup:
I found that one in my loft - that and the Argie colour one of similar time - seagull and skint really damaged - cheap as shite them shirts…

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will we be playing in the stripes?

I don’t have a stripe shirt ( apart from a 1970’s wardy shirt) so it will be the blue green kit for me!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I still take the scarf my parents bought me in the 70s to every game (when I remember).

As for shirt, I don’t wear colours nowadays but will probably dig something out for this occasion. Either a Skint one or, if I can find it, my 83 cup final T-Shirt.

My brother-in-law still has a cup final cap, but isn’t going (and didn’t go in 83 either!).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I found that one in my loft - that and the Argie colour one of similar time - seagull and skint really damaged - cheap as shite them shirts…
I have the Argie one, too. I'm not sure what was the shitter type of shit quality, the ones where the player name and numbers peeled off, or the ones where they flaked off. I have a black away shirt, 'Dick Knight's bat' seagull on the front and the Zamora on the back that looks like a poorly finished pebble dashed wall where only 5% of the necessary pebbles have been applied.

Ironically my ancient Donatello shirt has the Donatello done using some sort of heavy duty plastic, and the poppers are metal, and the collar lovely so, despite countless washes, it looks like a football shirt.

You must wear a shirt to the game. None of this skulking about in black like some sort of weekend ninja. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here