Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turn your back on Barber

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Listen you slaggggs.

Time to co-ordinate, things are not going the way we want them to.

We need to choose a match coming up soon, and at a particular time, say the 15th minute (remember York in 1996!), everyone stand up and turn their backs to the pitch for 60 seconds, then get back to supporting the team.

Send a message to Barber, "Oi, this is the Albion, we've fought long and hard to get here, you may think you are superior to us, but ignore us at your peril".

God Bless the Queen Mum (and Cass Pennant).

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Listen you slaggggs.

Time to co-ordinate, things are not going the way we want them to.

We need to choose a match coming up soon, and at a particular time, say the 15th minute (remember York in 1996!), everyone stand up and turn their backs to the pitch for 60 seconds, then get back to supporting the team.

Send a message to Barber, "Oi, this is the Albion, we've fought long and hard to get here, you may think you are superior to us, but ignore us at your peril".

God Bless the Queen Mum (and Cass Pennant).

Barber is employed so that we don't loss too much money.......and have a club to support in the future.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
:fishing:

I'm with you, a rebellion has begun.

Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your imprisonment, and will die here like rotten cabbages.

I am not a number, I am a fan.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Yep - a mass walk out on 37 minutes only to return on 54 minutes complaining about beer / pies / queues.. Then an exodus on 80 minutes and a sprint to be home in time for Strictly.

That'll show him.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm with you, a rebellion has begun.

Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your imprisonment, and will die here like rotten cabbages.

I am not a number, I am a fan.

Maybe Tony Bloom feels the same way, however you're in for £4 - 600 per year, whereas he his in for £100,000,000 or so.

Some people need a reality check.

D

Deleted member 22389

Barber is employed so that we don't loss too much money.......and have a club to support in the future.

100% correct, because people would soon be moaning about Barber if we where losing money. Seems like the bloke cannot win either way.

Absolutely nothing to moan about at the moment with this club. Everything is perfect. Think we are all becoming a little bit spoilt.

Maybe Tony Bloom feels the same way, however you're in for £4 - 600 per year, whereas he his in for £100,000,000 or so.

Some people need a reality check.

The reality is, if you look closely, you may see all the lines are from films, a light hearted reply to a light hearted thread if you will.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
as Gus says today, the gap on salaries we can afford to pay to get better players is now much closer. Maybe if Barber had been here sooner we could have kept Murray? ???

Will you still be moaning if we sign THE ONE and start to really challenge at the top?............. silly question! Lets sell the ground now before we go bust and pack our bags back to withdean

Last edited:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
WHAT ABOUT A BOYCOTT OF THE URINALS THEN ON 75 MINUTES WE ALL URINATE ON THE CONCOURSE! THAT'LL SHOW THEM:thumbsup:

I do that anyway so maybe while you're all urinating on the concourse I could use the toilet :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here