Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turienzo

Wes

Aug 23, 2005
Brighton
What do you all think of Frederico? In the small amount of time I have watched him, he isn't quite as good as i'd hoped. He was exactly prolific with Gimnasia anyway. I'm hoping he'll come good though.

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
Having not seen the lad play myself, but listening to others and reading reviews/his profile etc he sounds absolutely ideal for our 4-5-1 system. Bear in mind the risk involved in bringing in Argentinian players, he might come good (Ricky Villa, Ozzie Ardiles) or he might be a complete flop (Nicholas Vuova, Figueroa) it is always a gamble. Whilst this isn't ideal for our Championship survival scrap right now, given a season to adjust to England, learn the language and so on I am sure the boy will come good.

He seems to want to do well, which is always a good sign. I, personally, am a lot more worried about CKR.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think he will

Usually South Americans take longer to adapt to English footy than Europeans. Arsene Wengers words not mine. Therefore it might be a few weeks or even months before we see the best have him.

Also if the legendary Boniek recommended him then he must have something about him.

I think he has a bit of Batistuta about him. He certainly aint afraid to shoot, thereby bringing out possibly a save or something which our other non shooting forwards who seem to want to tap it in the net can gobble up Ian Rush style.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not seen anything to convince me he's not another Molango but it is early days and I'm reserving judgement until I've seen him more

Dougal said:
Not seen anything to convince me he's not another Molango but it is early days and I'm reserving judgement until I've seen him more

Much better first touch and passer/link-man than Molango. The one area you'd like him to do better is in the air given his height.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Have to say for the money weve spent I was very unimpressed vs Crewe. Very poor touch it seemed but hope he'll settle, and bloody quickly too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here