Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tune In Radio

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
My sure you get the paid version. It's only a pound or so. That will let you record any shows and listen later.
There are some very good radio stations like Darkness radio in the states. Their shows are all ghost stories.
Great for headphone listening in bed at night :eek:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I did put local, which is what I was clearly referring to.

Do 5 live do FL commentary? And are you sure if they do you can listen to it online?

So you did. Silly me.

Yes, occasionally they do and yes, you can.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
My only frustration, which will clearly improve, is some internet connections. But I still wow every time I'm in a place and I think 'Which station do I want to listen to today ?'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I did put local, which is what I was clearly referring to.

Do 5 live do FL commentary? And are you sure if they do you can listen to it online?

I listened to our game at QPR last week, on 5live sports extra, via Tunein radio on my ipad.

D

Deleted member 18477

Had it about 2 years. Hardly use it. Too much talking on the radio these days. Rather just listen to my downloaded music.

It is a great app though! Shame you can't get the Albion games on there though...

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
It's a great app, but had its drawbacks. Live footy being one and if you have a data plan may be difficult to listen to it when you are out and about for period of time

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
It's a great app, but had its drawbacks. Live footy being one and if you have a data plan may be difficult to listen to it when you are out and about for period of time

I did transfer to an unlimited data plan as a result. That is a must.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here