Tue 12th April 2011 Dagenham and Redbridge

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
The last game under the Withdean lights!

Unless there is a play off of course!

Who remembers the last game under lights at the Goldstone? Barnet I think 1-0 Baird.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yep. I also remember running home to my flat (Kingsway) so I could watch the floodlights go off. This happened about 10:20 from memory.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that was my last game at the Goldstone, my last at Withers was also under lights against Notts County!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Baird chesting the ball in from a cross about a yard out. We just kept creeping closer and closer to the rest of the pack.

Stood in Hove Park after the match looking up and seeing the Hale Bopp comet in the sky. Clearly an omen of league survival...or something.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Baird chesting the ball in from a cross about a yard out. We just kept creeping closer and closer to the rest of the pack.

Stood in Hove Park after the match looking up and seeing the Hale Bopp comet in the sky. Clearly an omen of league survival...or something.

thank you for clearing that up, I was wondering about the comet but was'nt sure which match it was. I remember during the game looking up and seeing it, glorious!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

That was a typical Baird goal. He did love bundling the ball into the net.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports