Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Tube fan 1-0 Chelsea fan

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Liverpool making a bid for Caicedo like…

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's very funny, except if he'd tripped on the edge and gone under the train.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The club in one short film.

It's what Chelsea have always been - a joke 'so-called-top-6' club with very little history until the mid-2000's. Honestly, MASSIVE are bigger than them.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
It's very funny, except if he'd tripped on the edge and gone under the train.

He wouldn't have though. The gap between the train and platform at St Paul's on the Central Line is minimal and the ends of the carriage have hard barriers to prevent him going under that way. If any appendage had gotten stuck in the door then the driver wouldn't have got a pilot light, so the train wouldn't move, as the brakes wouldn't release.

Yes, yes, I need to get out more, but here endeth the tube geek lesson 😁

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He wouldn't have though. The gap between the train and platform at St Paul's on the Central Line is minimal and the ends of the carriage have hard barriers to prevent him going under that way. If any appendage had gotten stuck in the door then the driver wouldn't have got a pilot light, so the train wouldn't move, as the brakes wouldn't release.

On the contrary, I'd stay underground if I were you.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Okay, well in that case it's very, very funny.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023

Also the shover, with all due respect to the shovees safety, ensured sufficient force was applied (coupled with exemplary timing), to eject him a reasonable distance from the platform edge.
Text book stuff.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Song got annoying around the TWELFTH time he sang it
That’s pretty much the entire Chelsea and Arsenal song book though… Oh and Arsenal last season came up with a great new original one - Saliba - to the tune of Tequila. Class fans.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
That video now sums up the whole Caicedo transfer for me 😁 Chelsea (Todd Boehly) giving it the Billy big bollocks, thinking they've got one over Tone and PBOBE. Liverpool come along and shove them out the door, PBOBE sitting there laughing, the Girlfriend (Winstanley) trying to be indignant and failing 😁

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That video now sums up the whole Caicedo transfer for me 😁 Chelsea (Todd Boehly) giving it the Billy big bollocks, thinking they've got one over Tone and PBOBE. Liverpool come along and shove them out the door, PBOBE sitting there laughing, the Girlfriend (Winstanley) trying to be indignant and failing 😁
Or it could have been Astrid?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here