Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSLR | Subscriptions Details and News from the Fanzine for 13/14

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Always use it as a replacement for the official programme. Much more worth it and more entertaining in my opinion. Plus it saves me £65 a season.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Mouse mats (fresh in today), and other non-Dolphin related tat, is available at our online store at www.tslr.bigcartel.com

photo3.JPG

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
When is the first digital release due to hit our inboxes?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Can I subscribe using my paypal account but have the magazine sent to a different e-mail address?

Apologies if that's a stupid question...

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
£5 well spent...again!
The pdf is best on the phone but it's cool when I to forward the email to my kindle email addresses too, it just grabs the attachment and read it like a book.
(When u forward it, if u forward the pdf attachment too, both get uploaded, so best to only forward one a attachment)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bought a copy of TSLR at todays match, my mrs said what have you got is it NSC rubbish on paper( she has been watching BHA for years but is not interested in NSC)

Anyway when we were waiting for the train she was sniggering away non stop, she was reading the fanzine:)

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Digital arrived here too - many thanks

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
New digital version received today.

Without wishing to appear a suck up I'd like to say a big well done to the tslr team - it's been getting better and better this season and this one was the best so far. Keep it up.

P.S. Bring back FLAIRWATCH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here