Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trying to find a deal on the nintendo ds

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Gamestation - DS Lite and Brain training £99.99 - but the only colour DS's available on this deal are black or white.

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
Cheers guys....everywhere ive been has been sold out so far. The best deal i could find was Tesco consol + game £96.96 but sold out everywhere

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
At Argos you can get a nintendo Ds for £99.97 and if you buy an accessory pack as well you get a free game...?

IF you buy it today or tomorow if you spend over £100 ( you can just add a 20p charity donation on the bottom if you prefer to push you over the £100) you can get a £10 voucher which you can use against the other one...? Works out quite nicely (especially if you're interested in the accessory pack and game)

Also, if money is a bit tight at the moment if you sign up for an Argos card ( you barely get any spam and it's really quick to fill in in store) you can buy now and pay 6 months later...

I'm a walking advert!

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Also, if money is a bit tight at the moment if you sign up for an Argos card ( you barely get any spam and it's really quick to fill in in store) you can buy now and pay 6 months later...

I'm a walking advert!

If you have taken out an Argos card, with the extortionate APR that storecards charge, how much spam you get is the least of your problems!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCS - Free Debt Advice from the UK's Leading Debt Charity
- make a note of that cos you'll probably need it in 6 months!!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
You tried play.com?

There normally cheap, with free postage.

edit: don't think they do bundle packs though.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Play.com are doing a similar deal to gamestation, £94.99 inc delivery and a free game, but only black or white consoles. Depends what your after, but you may get a nearly new one on ebay cheaper?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here