Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Today's hearings were absolutely mental . She was a brilliant witness.

However, I then watched some of Trump fans who were at his Rally last week. The asked attendees if they had been watching the January 6th Hearings and two young silly women hadn't even heard what happened on January 6th and another said that Nancy Pelosi planned it all. So I just wonder what the point of it all is if they don't start dragging all these Republican Congressman and women into Court soon and charge them with something.

In the meantime. Well done Cassidy Hutchinson. You were absolutely Brilliant.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Today's hearings were absolutely mental . She was a brilliant witness.

However, I then watched some of Trump fans who were at his Rally last week. The asked attendees if they had been watching the January 6th Hearings and two young silly women hadn't even heard what happened on January 6th and another said that Nancy Pelosi planned it all. So I just wonder what the point of it all is if they don't start dragging all these Republican Congressman and women into Court soon and charge them with something.

In the meantime. Well done Cassidy Hutchinson. You were absolutely Brilliant.

Was that this video?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Yesterday's hearing was interesting in that it is now clear that President Trump was very well aware that his supporters were armed before he made his speech on January 6th. He knew he was sending armed people to the Capitol.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Time.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Yesterday's hearing was interesting in that it is now clear that President Trump was very well aware that his supporters were armed before he made his speech on January 6th. He knew he was sending armed people to the Capitol.

It's been clear for a year and a half but he will never be convicted of anything because even if he does get charged with on of his many crimes. It's clear he has no problems trying to get at Witnesses and Jury Members in an effort to escape conviction.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Interesting item on TV Friday night.
Ex President Trump has burried his ex wife Ivana on his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey, purely for tax reasons. She is the first person to be laid to rest there but by converting the area into a cemetary it becomes a tax free zone paying no taxes, rates etc. He has, allegedly, used her body to turn the area into a tax avoidance zone.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ex President Trump has burried his ex wife Ivana on his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey, purely for tax reasons. She is the first person to be laid to rest there but by converting the area into a cemetary it becomes a tax free zone paying no taxes, rates etc. He has, allegedly, used her body to turn the area into a tax avoidance zone.

Yep, I saw that. Classic Trumpo!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016

That is possibly the cleverest thing he's done. And probably another example of him being a "man of the people". "He's just like me!". Ridiculous that plain old Americans really think that this chap is one of them. Tragic.

Every time I see this bounced now I assume he's died.

Eventually, that will be true and offies will sell out of booze all across America!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This isn’t justice, it’s a tyrannical abuse of power.

As we saw with Al Capone, you generally have to get these ****ers on a technicality.

Hopefully the FBI have enough to send him down:

“The National Archives said it had retrieved 15 boxes from Mar-a-Lago, some of which contained classified records.
US presidents are required by law to transfer all of their letters, work documents and emails to the National Archives.
But officials say the former president illegally ripped up many documents.”

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
As we saw with Al Capone, you generally have to get these ****ers on a technicality.

Hopefully the FBI have enough to send him down:

“The National Archives said it had retrieved 15 boxes from Mar-a-Lago, some of which contained classified records.
US presidents are required by law to transfer all of their letters, work documents and emails to the National Archives.
But officials say the former president illegally ripped up many documents.”

But apparently you don’t give a sh*t about Hillary Clinton deleting thousands of her emails and physically destroying all of her phones, iPads etc.? This is a government obsessed with destroying its opposition, don’t be a hypocrite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here