Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No, Nixon resigned before the impeachment vote.

Impeachment is by the House of Representatives. To kick out a President there needs to be a 2nd stage - conviction by 2/3rds of the Senate.

It was mentioned somewhere that any vote in The House of Representatives or the Senate is a public vote, ie. the radical supporters of Trump can see how they voted, pretty sure some are genuinely too scared to vote honestly or with their conscience's.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
[tweet]1349812906037227528[/tweet]

The financial net seems to be closing in on Trump Towers, which is good. Hope they can make all the shit stick t him and his brood. Will that be enough to counter the violence of the good ole white supremacist boys with guns culture? Don't know - America is on a knife edge at the moment.

Hitting Trump in his pocket is a good start anyway.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sobering news for American's

[tweet]1349477094166818821[/tweet]

The only positive from that is none did the job they were specifically hired to perform.
Which probably says more about that job and the ethics surrounding it.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
With a lot of the 'wacky' photos that came out of last weeks attack it's sometimes easy to forget how messed up and violent these people are. Christ knows what they would have done if they'd got in any quicker.

[tweet]1350040292804751362[/tweet]

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sobering news for American's

[tweet]1349477094166818821[/tweet]

The only positive from that is none did the job they were specifically hired to perform.
Which probably says more about that job and the ethics surrounding it.

I’m no sure about that.

The job was quite general, to support Trump & Trumpism.

The recent execution of a prisoner with severe mental challenges was held up by a number of courts until overruled by the Supreme Court, they knew that all federal executions would be over next week with Biden so made sure that Trump had the sort of blood spilling his supporters would celebrate.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-view-on-trumps-executions-vicious-to-the-end

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
BBC reporting that 2,500 troops will be leaving Afghanistan today. I guess there's a more pressing need for them elsewhere...
Putin wants them out, Putin gets them out.

Another tick on Trump's Performance Review.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Supposedly even Ivanka and Jared are now beginning to distance themselves from the fat orange ****.

Just Eric and Don Jr left for company. And they're idiots.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Supposedly even Ivanka and Jared are now beginning to distance themselves from the fat orange ****.

Just Eric and Don Jr left for company. And they're idiots.

Ivanka and Jared wouldn't let their Secret Service detail use one of their 6 bathrooms.
Any of their guards needing the toilet either had to pop down the road to The Obama's or use a local store.

That is until the American tax payers rented out a basement flat nearby for $XX,000's a month, just to use the bathroom!

Stay classy.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Interesting snippet that's emerged today. Under the terms of the consitution, impeached officials can't issue pardons so if the impeachment is confirmed, he'll have to face the music.

(I'm not sure what that means for people he's already pardoned though - do they go back to jail?)

EDIT: Just read more about this and it's for offences related to his indictment. So the previous pardons still stand but he can't pardon himself or any insurrectionists.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The financial net seems to be closing in on Trump Towers, which is good. Hope they can make all the shit stick t him and his brood. Will that be enough to counter the violence of the good ole white supremacist boys with guns culture? Don't know - America is on a knife edge at the moment.

Hitting Trump in his pocket is a good start anyway.

I'm guessing the only one that doesn't need to worry about a jail term is Barron!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The NRA have just filed for bankruptcy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here