Trump

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It really won't. These saddos who were rocking up at courthouses with their guns, they wouldn't actually DO anything. A bit like the Brexit bells who said hundreds of thousands would march for Farage and about 500 turned up.

They're thick as mince but still have enough brain cells to know that if they tried shooting anyone, a SWAT team would wipe them all out in seconds.

As someone put it, they're taking a gun to a drone fight. There will be a lot of noise and screw all will actually happen.

lets hope so , there are other political disasters waiting to take centre stage once this show is resolved.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
even he never suggested an armed insurrection and taking an elected head of a US state hostage !

Not disrespect, where has he said that ? I would like to see or hear that...

Would that place America in the world classification of unstable and fragile states...
Now that would be funny

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It really won't. These saddos who were rocking up at courthouses with their guns, they wouldn't actually DO anything. A bit like the Brexit bells who said hundreds of thousands would march for Farage and about 500 turned up.

They're thick as mince but still have enough brain cells to know that if they tried shooting anyone, a SWAT team would wipe them all out in seconds.

As someone put it, they're taking a gun to a drone fight. There will be a lot of noise and screw all will actually happen.

With all due respect LlcooJ I think you under estimate the level of stupid in America that is disguised as patriotism and the right to paddington arms.
There are many many militias and right wing groups waiting in the wings for the slightest excuse, and Trump is stupid enough to rile them and inflame their cause. You have to remember there are a lot of disenfranchised, uneducated bigots who believe all sorts of crazy shit, and throw in a splash of religion and a rallying call from a stupid white leader...

My sister in law lives in Washington and works for a government agency and she has been told not to go to work this week, they have boarded up the front of the apartment block she lives in on advise given locally. She is shitting it, I think she's loves the drama and personally think nothing will happen, but feck knows it is America :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not disrespect, where has he said that ? I would like to see or hear that...

Would that place America in the world classification of unstable and fragile states...
Now that would be funny

Here we go.

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/01/tr...-michigan-capitol-these-are-very-good-people/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n-governor-as-allies-defend-rally/ar-BB1a9uVF

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-governor-latest-updates-b890441.html?page=2

Last night, and it appears quite often in the last few weeks, Trump refers to Gretchen Whitmer the state governor of Michigan and the Trump supporters chant " Lock Her Up ".... of course Trump smiles and says nothing, its his insidious way of threatening anyone who does not do what he wants and as a way of keeping his followers nicely rabid.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Here we go.

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/01/tr...-michigan-capitol-these-are-very-good-people/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n-governor-as-allies-defend-rally/ar-BB1a9uVF

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-governor-latest-updates-b890441.html?page=2

Last night, and it appears quite often in the last few weeks, Trump refers to Gretchen Whitmer the state governor of Michigan and the Trump supporters chant " Lock Her Up ".... of course Trump smiles and says nothing, its his insidious way of threatening anyone who does not do what he wants and as a way of keeping his followers nicely rabid.

Yeah, I knew about these sorry.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
With all due respect LlcooJ I think you under estimate the level of stupid in America that is disguised as patriotism and the right to paddington arms.
There are many many militias and right wing groups waiting in the wings for the slightest excuse, and Trump is stupid enough to rile them and inflame their cause. You have to remember there are a lot of disenfranchised, uneducated bigots who believe all sorts of crazy shit, and throw in a splash of religion and a rallying call from a stupid white leader...

My sister in law lives in Washington and works for a government agency and she has been told not to go to work this week, they have boarded up the front of the apartment block she lives in on advise given locally. She is shitting it, I think she's loves the drama and personally think nothing will happen, but feck knows it is America :lolol:

I get you and I don't underestimate the stupidity.

I just don't overestimate the bravery of these idiots. They march around with their body armour and assault weapons. Push comes to shove, they will do nothing.

They've already proved it. Strutting around like they're the big boys, but when it kicked off they didn't fire a shot. Because they knew they'd get annihilated in seconds by the police or the army. It's all just posturing, they're pathetic.

They scare me about as much as Tommy Yaxley and his saddo EDF pals.

As in, not at all.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Trump has pretty much created all the hysteria himself and you know that. Even the attempted impeachment tip toed around many of the real issues, he got away very lightly with an awful lot, and we thought George W was a bad president for tripping over his words, even he never suggested an armed insurrection and taking an elected head of a US state hostage !

He has?

Why were the Democrats crying they'd impeach him before he had even been sworn in as Presint then?

They carried on like babies when their paid puppet Clinton lost.

Haven't stopped the hysterics since then.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He has?

Why were the Democrats crying they'd impeach him before he had even been sworn in as Presint then?

They carried on like babies when their paid puppet Clinton lost.

Haven't stopped the hysterics since then.
You really are incredibly stupid. I try to be nice to everyone but you make it so difficult.

That pisses me off more than your Trump supporting ("I don't support him but every post is supporting him") agenda.

The likes of you and Dingodan seem to think that you know stuff that other people don't. The reality is that we've all seen the same information, but you've been fooled by lots of lies.

I know, it's difficult to comprehend,. But what this means is that you are actually LESS intelligent than the average person who just sucks up what they read in The Sun etc.

You've disappeared so far down the rabbit hole that there's no way back. If anything, I pity you. I'm sure there's a decent person underneath the tinfoil.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I get you and I don't underestimate the stupidity.

I just don't overestimate the bravery of these idiots. They march around with their body armour and assault weapons. Push comes to shove, they will do nothing.

They've already proved it. Strutting around like they're the big boys, but when it kicked off they didn't fire a shot. Because they knew they'd get annihilated in seconds by the police or the army. It's all just posturing, they're pathetic.

They scare me about as much as Tommy Yaxley and his saddo EDF pals.

As in, not at all.

Do nothing you say?

You have no idea if one of those guys with guns could be the next Timothy McVeigh when push comes to shove.

The fact that you think there aren't among them people who would shoot you dead if you acted aggressively towards them shows your naivety if you think they wouldn't.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Do nothing you say?

You have no idea if one of those guys with guns could be the next Timothy McVeigh when push comes to shove.

The fact that you think there aren't among them people who would shoot you dead if you acted aggressively towards them shows your naivety if you think they wouldn't.
They already proved that they are pathetic cowards when it comes to an actual scrap.

I thought you were well informed. Clearly not.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You really are incredibly stupid. I try to be nice to everyone but you make it so difficult.

That pisses me off more than your Trump supporting ("I don't support him but every post is supporting him") agenda.

The likes of you and Dingodan seem to think that you know stuff that other people don't. The reality is that we've all seen the same information, but you've been fooled by lots of lies.
Hub
I know, it's difficult to comprehend,. But what this means is that you are actually LESS intelligent than the average person who just sucks up what they read in The Sun etc.

You've disappeared so far down the rabbit hole that there's no way back. If anything, I pity you. I'm sure there's a decent person underneath the tinfoil.

All I see is you running around threads telling everyone else how dumb they are and how smart you are.

Seems you and Trump have that in common.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
All I see is you running around threads telling everyone else how dumb they are and how smart you are.

Ok darling.

Edit - Sorry, your comeback really was one of the worst of all time. Had to point that out because it was truly pathetic. [emoji23]

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
They already proved that they are pathetic cowards when it comes to an actual scrap.

I thought you were well informed. Clearly not.

Well I doubt you're informed.

There's plenty of video footage of fist fights between the two groups and it never ends well for those on the left side.

These fights at protests have been going on for years now.

How does someone so informed like yourself not know this?

I mean the Proud Boys have been in the media a lot and it's because they will throw down with anyone who takes them on.

So claim what you will about their intelligence but to say they are cowards is a laugh.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ok darling.

Edit - Sorry, your comeback really was one of the worst of all time. Had to point that out because it was truly pathetic. [emoji23]

It wasn't a comeback.

It's an observation of how you post.

Just like Trump.

You can even read your post then in Trump's voice and it works perfectly.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Oh and you quoted me you halfwit. So who is "running around telling everyone" anything?

Look, I just say what I see. And you are dangerously stupid. I don't even think it's an agenda, you're just really, really thick.

Sit in your Australian hovel scratching your ********. Send your bullshit posts. Marvellous.

But when you get called out for the ****ing rubbish that your post, don't cry like a baby.

It's unseemly and very sad that you are unable to take criticism for writing lies on an internet forum. If it's so upsetting to you, just stop doing it. Not complicated and no need to cry.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well I doubt you're informed.

There's plenty of video footage of fist fights between the two groups and it never ends well for those on the left side.

These fights at protests have been going on for years now.

How does someone so informed like yourself not know this?

I mean the Proud Boys have been in the media a lot and it's because they will throw down with anyone who takes them on.

So claim what you will about their intelligence but to say they are cowards is a laugh.
The Proud Boys. Lol. I could put together a team of middle aged alcoholics from Sheffield who would kick the shit out of them. [emoji23]

Funny thing is, you've been watching videos of them. Why would anyone do that?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Oh and you quoted me you halfwit. So who is "running around telling everyone" anything?

Look, I just say what I see. And you are dangerously stupid. I don't even think it's an agenda, you're just really, really thick.

Sit in your Australian hovel scratching your ********. Send your bullshit posts. Marvellous.

But when you get called out for the ****ing rubbish that your post, don't cry like a baby.

It's unseemly and very sad that you are unable to take criticism for writing lies on an internet forum. If it's so upsetting to you, just stop doing it. Not complicated and no need to cry.

I'm not upset in the slightest.

Rather amusing some kid on the internet is throwing insults at me thinking I'd care.

As before, another of your posts is very Trump like in its delivery.

Keep em coming for the shits n giggles.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The Proud Boys. Lol. I could put together a team of middle aged alcoholics from Sheffield who would kick the shit out of them. [emoji23]

Funny thing is, you've been watching videos of them. Why would anyone do that?

I'd like to see that, make it happen.

And yes it might come as a shock to you but videos appear in news feeds of news providers.

Imagine that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports