Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Forgive me, but I'd rather not point you towards the contents of the laptop, it's mostly NSFW. But that material also serves to prove that the contents does belong to the person it's said to belong to, if you get what I mean.

As for giving you a "reputable source", the ones you would like aren't covering it. Maybe that makes the story not credible. Or maybe it makes those sources not reputable. That's up to you I guess. The Daily Mail and New York Post are covering it, but you might not like those publications.

So, as I thought, that's nothing then?

You are just repeating rumours and insinuation from people with an agenda. Well done you.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Yeah sorry, I was thinking of the other aspect of the story (the compromising material and the fact that it appears to have been in the hands of foreign adversaries) when I said that, some of it is being covered in some places (although more are not covering it than are, and none are really touching the "kompromat" aspect of the story).

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I am willing to bet you actually don't know anything about the 'contents of the laptop'. You've just been reading the internet again.

Please point me to one, reliable, unbiased, source of actual FACTS about this story which tells us what is on the laptop. Not rumours and conjecture. Because I have not found one so far.

All I have seen so far is a highly unlikely story, with two extremely dicreditable/discredited characters (Gulliani and Bannon) at the heart of it. And a load of QAnon conspiracy bollocks.

If there is more, from a reliable source (hint - Breitbart doesn't count) then point me to it and I'll take a look and make up my own mind.

Hint :blush: gtv.org

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Hint :blush: gtv.org

Ah yes, that looks like an entirely legitimate and reliable source: https://www.newsguardtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/GNews.org-3-17-20.pdf

Screenshot_2020-10-27 GNews org-3-17-20 pdf.png

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

It was set up by Steve Bannon and the Chinese Billionaire now indicted on huge corruption charges (as an alternative media stream) for obvious reasons - it wouldnt last 2 minutes on other patforms.

Watch one video, and its hunter Biden with his knob up a woman, next panned picture is of Biden smoking a crack pipe, next is him standing at a family looking function with his dad, next is one where he is with his dad and Obama, then another sex pic, followed next by Lesley Stahl on her own (60 minutes interviewer).

Its so primitive and a pathetic attempt to try an insinuate malfeasance or guilt by association by posting his obvious moral indiscretions next to other people with pictures in normal contexts - a bullshit dot to dot for thick inbreds in the mid west without the intellect to discern.

For sure Hunter Biden has big issues, that probably makes him a crap husband and guarantees he will never be a priest - But it shows nothing of his dad or dads character.

Its a cynical, pure gutter fabrication by a totally corrupt man where nothing is too low and who will do anything to cling on to power.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
One of the problems is the Democrats keep bringing a knife to a gun fight. But the GOP don't play by the rules, why should the Democrats. It's time to be ruthless.

The other one is all the the progressives who got all holier than thou and stayed home or voted third party in 2016 because they didn't like Hillary -that worked out really well didn't it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Trump now claiming that lots of people who’ve voted early by mail “now want to change their vote to vote for him”, and they should be allowed to....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Trump now claiming that lots of people who’ve voted early by mail “now want to change their vote to vote for him”, and they should be allowed to....

More BS.

I read it on Breitbart as it happened (exclusive) after release of Biden tapes and after pres debate, Google spiked with the term "change my vote" only in swing states where changes were possible. Yesterday I read it reported that they had traced a large botnet doing the Google searches.

Which feeds into the trump narrative.

Maybe a few did, but it was at least in part bots in swing states.

Co-ordinated deception.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
On the other hand a Biden win may force Johnson into a rapid compromise deal with the EU, as he'll be under immense pressure from within his party to avoid a no-deal once it is clear he won't be getting a fast-tracked deal with the US. Which would be a good outcome I think.

That’s a very smart point.

I hadn’t thought about the timeline as I believe that the Government is perfectly happy with a No-Deal Brexit. Of course they won’t be if Biden isn’t.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

More BS.

I read it on Breitbart as it happened (exclusive) after release of Biden tapes and after pres debate, Google spiked with the term "change my vote" only in swing states where changes were possible. Yesterday I read it reported that they had traced a large botnet doing the Google searches.

Which feeds into the trump narrative.

Maybe a few did, but it was at least in part bots in swing states.

Co-ordinated deception.

So Trump didn’t say that, then?

Funny, I kinda thought he did...

96e023c690ed302689222590b1a03204.jpg

I think you two agreeing with each other... but I'm not sure ???

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just watched Obama at a rally in Orlando. Now that is how you campaign. If Biden had half of his talent as a public speaker, the fat lady would be on her way home now.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I think you two agreeing with each other... but I'm not sure ???

They are I think. [MENTION=15046]peterward[/MENTION] referring to what Trump said as BS, not the post itself.

It makes me even more sure they are going to try and launch a smear bomb just before the election. Close enough ensure there isn't time for people to realise it's BS but just far enough out to have an impact on voting. I'd guess around 2 or 3 days before. Then, if they still lose, they will claim that people would have changed their vote 'had they known' but weren't allowed to, so the mail in votes should all be ruled invalid. And guess what? The supreme court will agree...

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Just watched Obama at a rally in Orlando. Now that is how you campaign. If Biden had half of his talent as a public speaker, the fat lady would be on her way home now.

Indeed. His take down of the Trump 60 minutes debacle should just be run on every media platform, over and over again in every swing state by the democrats. He's clearly been sent out with the single objective of winning Florida for Biden. And I reckon he might do it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Boston Herald just endorsed Trump.

Red wave is coming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here