Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Whatever you call Trump, or whatever you think he is, was, said, did..........etc, etc etc., the list is just as long for the Dems. For good or bad, I think Trump will win.

I think Americans are concerned at the Dems use of violence as a bargaining tool. Nobody, no matter what you think of pussies being grabbed, wants to be told what to do by a mob. The mantra of 'smash the system' is also not top of voters needs. The hype is, just like social media, an echo chamber for idiots. Not everyone is buying the 'eat the rich' narrative. Just ask Corbyn.

Oh, and the race thing? Not many middle class non-whites want to be associated with the political stance being assigned to them by the left, or rather taken away from them. "If you don't vote Republican, you ain't black" - from a man who has historic friendships with leading KKK members.

I think Trump, for all his catastrophic buffoonerisms, orange skin, dodgy syrup and handful of pussy, is still more attractive to Americans than a party who encourage the kind of hatred that leads a young mum to be shot in the head for daring to say 'all lives matter'.

Pretty much universally the polls disagree with you. And whilst the polls were in favour of Clinton (who did win the popular vote) the margins for Biden are bigger and increasing as we get closer to polling day.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I strongly refute that. I have alway adamantly said we should protect the vulnerable.

[emoji23] I’ve actually spent a large part of my career as a Marketing Director for one of the biggest brands in the world.

This info has been out there a long while. As with anything do your own research and come to your own conclusions but some simple google and YouTube searches lead to a heap of smoke with regard to Biden.

Like I say I’m dismayed with the option of Biden as candidate and can’t stomach the thought of four more years of Trumps circus either.

Good reply. Appreciated :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good reply. Appreciated :thumbsup:

A couple of years ago John Oliver did a huge piece on Biden's allegations.
Naturally the 15 minutes had been meticulously researched on and then fed through HBO and AT&T's lawyers before airing.

A cursory look on YouTube and I now can't find it. :shrug:

Biden has 'history' and TBH it isn't a 'different times' history.
Although it, as yet, doesn't even come close to 45's admitted previous wrongdoings.

Once again we come back too:-

350 million Americans and these are the best 2.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That video is 100% not doctored there are tons of clips and footage of those events online. There had already been a fair bit of scandal over his creepy touching.

https://youtu.be/wcpX2wYUr88

The guy is inappropriate, just look at the way girls recoil when he goes near them.

https://youtu.be/iVKZOXh84eU

Not sure why people would say the images about Biden are fake.
This is not new or breaking news.(might be in some circles on nsc but elsewhere its old news)
He has been known as "creepy uncle Joe" for bloody years.
These rumours havnt suddenly appeared out of the blue because an election is looming

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A couple of years ago John Oliver did a huge piece on Biden's allegations.
Naturally the 15 minutes had been meticulously researched on and then fed through HBO and AT&T's lawyers before airing.

A cursory look on YouTube and I now can't find it. :shrug:

Biden has 'history' and TBH it isn't a 'different times' history.
Although it, as yet, doesn't even come close to 45's admitted previous wrongdoings.

Once again we come back too:-

350 million Americans and these are the best 2.

Isn't it a bit like elections in this country, ie who is the least unpalatable candidate? Biden/Trump, Corbyn/Johnson, Thatcher/Foot etc. However, the advantage Biden has is that he hasn't got 4 years of history ****ing up the country. Also, if either win and then don't last full term, which VP would you prefer. God Squad Mike or Harris?

Think Biden will win, Trump will serve time and Harris will be President before the elections in 2024.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Isn't it a bit like elections in this country, ie who is the least unpalatable candidate? Biden/Trump, Corbyn/Johnson, Thatcher/Foot etc. However, the advantage Biden has is that he hasn't got 4 years of history ****ing up the country. Also, if either win and then don't last full term, which VP would you prefer. God Squad Mike or Harris?

Think Biden will win, Trump will serve time and Harris will be President before the elections in 2024.
Despite my minimal knowledge of Harris she is clearly the very best candidate, by quite some margin.

Says it all really.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
It really isn’t. Most those clips are also on the NBC report and you can watch the whole ceremony in a ton of clips on YouTube.

Are you actually saying that nothing in those clips makes you feel uncomfortable and that his behaviour is very weird? Even the bits that aren’t close up should be sending alarm bells ringing.

No, they original videos are definitely odd, however that doesn't detract from the fact that you're sharing faked videos that make it look way worse than it actually is.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Whatever you call Trump, or whatever you think he is, was, said, did..........etc, etc etc., the list is just as long for the Dems. For good or bad, I think Trump will win.

I think Americans are concerned at the Dems use of violence as a bargaining tool. Nobody, no matter what you think of pussies being grabbed, wants to be told what to do by a mob. The mantra of 'smash the system' is also not top of voters needs. The hype is, just like social media, an echo chamber for idiots. Not everyone is buying the 'eat the rich' narrative. Just ask Corbyn.

Oh, and the race thing? Not many middle class non-whites want to be associated with the political stance being assigned to them by the left, or rather taken away from them. "If you don't vote Republican, you ain't black" - from a man who has historic friendships with leading KKK members.

I think Trump, for all his catastrophic buffoonerisms, orange skin, dodgy syrup and handful of pussy, is still more attractive to Americans than a party who encourage the kind of hatred that leads a young mum to be shot in the head for daring to say 'all lives matter'.

Oh look, someone gets their news from you tube videos. Cool.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Oh my days, you're funny.

I talk to Americans regularly and I am not hearing a lot of support for the Dems not-so veiled threats of civil unrest if they lose. Not a strategy or narrative I can remember seeing before in any election, over here or over there. It worries me and it worries a lot of Americans.

What are you so bitter about?

Your response is Ad Hominem.

Do you need time to think?

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019

I talk to Americans regularly and I am not hearing a lot of support for the Dems not-so veiled threats of civil unrest if they lose. Not a strategy or narrative I can remember seeing before in any election, over here or over there. It worries me and it worries a lot of Americans.

Oh, so you're a gamer. Enough said.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

What absolute bollocks. Veiled threats of civil unrest from the Dems? It's Trump who's call to arms was to the Proud Boys. It's Trump that has insidiously suggested his supporters should 'police' polling stations. I'm guessing it all depends on which circles your 'American' contacts belong to.

The polls far from suggest Trump is on course to win, even less so than in 2016.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What absolute bollocks. Veiled threats of civil unrest from the Dems? It's Trump who's call to arms was to the Proud Boys. It's Trump that has insidiously suggested his supporters should 'police' polling stations. I'm guessing it all depends on which circles your 'American' contacts belong to.

The polls far from suggest Trump is on course to win, even less so than in 2016.

There are certainly plenty of veiled threats (from those opposing Trump) of civil unrest etc etc if he wins. Personally i wouldnt label them democrats though, thats a bit unfair, even if they are voting democrat to get Trump out.
They are more the SJW and Antifa rabble types, the same sort of ones that has a hissy when he got elected.
They are basically a pain in everyones arse.........but not really democrats.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

Ok, I get it you don't like Trump.

Other people do, including a lot of Latinos, Asians and Blacks. Does that actually bother you? You seem convinced that Republican supporters are all foaming-at-the-mouth white supremacists, and that just is not true.

Just the same as most Dems are not burning down businesses, screaming 'racist' at everyone who doesn't parrot their mantra and calling for the end of capitalism.

Your comment about 'which circles' shows your bias and ignorance about who is actually voting for Trump and why they don't want the Democrats to win.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019

Other people do, including a lot of Latinos, Asians and Blacks. Does that actually bother you? You seem convinced that Republican supporters are all foaming-at-the-mouth white supremacists, and that just is not true.

Just the same as most Dems are not burning down businesses, screaming 'racist' at everyone who doesn't parrot their mantra and calling for the end of capitalism.

Your comment about 'which circles' shows your bias and ignorance about who is actually voting for Trump and why they don't want the Democrats to win.

I often tell my friends over here not to worry, they're people in the UK, and Australia who are just as stupid as Americans. I should print out your posts, you'll make a whole bunch of people feel a little bit better about the country of their birth.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I often tell my friends over here not to worry, they're people in the UK, and Australia who are just as stupid as Americans. I should print out your posts, you'll make a whole bunch of people feel a little bit better about the country of their birth.

Wow, you really are a bell end.

Sorry but three in a row is just too much for me.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Well people are entitled to their own political views and you're right, I can't stand Trump or people like him. However, rather than anecdotal evidence, have you any links to polls/analysis of voting intentions of the groups that you refer to?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1314849614563024897[/tweet]

The replies to this tweet remind me Trump will win. :down:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here