Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
3 leaders.jpg

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Orange **** now starving the US Postal Service of funds in order to further undermine the system of postal voting that he's already decided - with little or no supporting evidence - is rigged. Trump is by far the biggest threat to Western democracy there's ever been and will have to be prised out of office with a metaphorical crowbar. Election WILL get messy. Dangerously so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-53772526

This should fire up voters surely to vote and do something.

Arrange transport for those that can’t vote through disabilities/transport issues

I see the Vets movement is irate about it - do something

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Twitter is a vile place at times.

It was all #bekind not long ago, but now the left are gloating and celebrating the death of Trump’s brother, who to be honest, none of us knew anything about.

To be fair, anyone who has been paying attention knew about this brother. He went to court a little while ago to try to stop Trump's niece from publishing a book about the family, which made all the news. He lost.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Who needs scientists when the Republicans have got a team like this - Saturday Night Live should have a field day with this in a few days time. Apparently that "My Pillow" guy has started pedaling his crap in the UK.

rnc.jpg

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I believe Spitting Image will be returning some time soon. Only question is - what is there left for them to do when you have a group like this that is almost beyond parody

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
It seems both Trump and Bojo seem to have been cut from the same cloth.

Bojo can run for presidency after he has finished destroying the UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here