Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
She pointed out that the CURRENT president was hypocritical, in relation to a CURRENT issue, relevant to the CURRENT situation.

That's not whataboutery.

Trump is like a student who when getting their marks wants to point out that another student's marks were worse. They just can't deal with their situation at the current time in the current situation. He is just not capable of listening to others evaluation of himself. If the teacher would say "you had low marks in handwriting" Trump would respond "it was a beautiful thing, incredible style, it was much better than John's (another student's) handwriting, his handwriting was horrible"

Yeah just like when people point out the CURRENT opposition is hypocritical in relation to CURRENT issues relevant to the CURRENT situation.

More deflection. Just like Trump.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's only 5:06 pm in the afternoon, not really a shocking time to be sitting at a computer when the whole nation is on lockdown.

I have to question your intelligence when you take issue with someone calling out a corrupt organisation like the WHO.

Calling out corruption is generally by fair minded people considered to be a good thing.

You really have taken on the persona of your Master haven't you ? All these insults and the questioning of the intelligence of other poster's is straight out of the Trump playbook, I'm sure you are probably close to being a "Stable Genius" when it comes to assessing the intelligence levels of others. As for your crusading ability to find links to purported " Corruption " everywhere, surely you should take this on as a living rather than as a gifted amateur ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
More deflection. Just like Trump.

Deflection? From what?

If the WHO is indeed corrupt that's a bigger issue than anything stupid Trump says.

His point of withholding funding is a valid one for any nation is they suspect corruption.

Just because Trump says something doesn't make it automatically a bad idea.

All leaders get some things right and some things wrong.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Deflection? From what?

She pointed out that the CURRENT president was hypocritical, in relation to a CURRENT issue, relevant to the CURRENT situation.

That's not whataboutery.

Yeah just like when people point out the CURRENT opposition is hypocritical in relation to CURRENT issues relevant to the CURRENT situation.

You don't even realise when your applying double standards and being a hypocrite.

Clear deflection. Just like Trump. Klaas talked only about Trump. You deflected to saying something about the opposition. Keep the subject on Trump and only Trump.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sounds like the usual spiteful and rambling press conference, highlights include the threat of withholding US financial support for the WHO, still pushing an agenda for a drug that has not been proved effective and claims he knows nothing about the sacking of the captain of The Theodore Roosevelt, Captain Brett Crozier, yet stated " The captain wrote a 5 page letter of complaint " to the Navy about the support for him and his ship and even managed to denounce postal voting as " Corrupt " yet admitted postal voting himself.

Just another mixed up, shook up day in the soft play brain of Donald Trump.

The corrupt, whataboutary, biased New York Times reported yesterday that Trump has a financial interest in the company that produces the unproven malaria medicine.

It came as so little a surprise I couldn't even be bothered to post a link!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You really have taken on the persona of your Master haven't you ? All these insults and the questioning of the intelligence of other poster's is straight out of the Trump playbook, I'm sure you are probably close to being a "Stable Genius" when it comes to assessing the intelligence levels of others. As for your crusading ability to find links to purported " Corruption " everywhere, surely you should take this on as a living rather than as a gifted amateur ?

My master?

You mean like Voltaire, John Locke, Adam Smith? That's who influenced my thinking. Yourself?

What do you think of their writings? Most are critical of Governments and corruption.

It's not difficult to question someone's intelligence when they can't even see they are part of the reason why all these systems keep operating and failing us all.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Trump and Boris were wealthy privaliged men that saw politics as just a game / something to do to gain more power. I think they were probably more surprised to get in the positions they're in as the rest of us!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The corrupt, whataboutary, biased New York Times reported yesterday that Trump has a financial interest in the company that produces the unproven malaria medicine.

That's actually not a surprise. Big Pharma has been very active in manoeuvring itself to always be in a favourable position with government administrations.

You can follow the money trails in campaign donations.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Trump and Boris were wealthy privaliged men that saw politics as just a game / something to do to gain more power. I think they were probably more surprised to get in the positions they're in as the rest of us!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

You're right in regards to Trump.

That he was able to beat establishment candidates was very surprising.

It's been stated that Trump's motivation was simply because Obama roasted him and he wanted to prove him wrong.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Involving a son-in law, who directly benefits from the $trillion aid package, as a coronavirus shadow task force leader is obviously fake news.
The nepotic's skill levels have already been shown with his plans to settle the Israel/Palestine conflict.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Involving a son-in law, who directly benefits from the $trillion aid package, as a coronavirus shadow task force leader is obviously fake news.
The nepotic's skill levels have already been shown with his plans to settle the Israel/Palestine conflict.
"We're going to have the best people in all the biggly jobs".

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Clear deflection. Just like Trump. Klaas talked only about Trump. You deflected to saying something about the opposition. Keep the subject on Trump and only Trump.

I deflected?

I said Trump was being a hypocrite. Can't you read or comprehend?

Pointing out double standards and hypocrisy is needed in these times. Should you be able to talk shit and go unchecked if you're pushing a false narrative?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Corrupt nepotism is allowed in US politics. We know this already.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My master?

You mean like Voltaire, John Locke, Adam Smith? That's who influenced my thinking. Yourself?

What do you think of their writings? Most are critical of Governments and corruption.

It's not difficult to question someone's intelligence when they can't even see they are part of the reason why all these systems keep operating and failing us all.

It must be marvellous to be stuck with you at a party, you've read books so, I can't compete with your level of intelligence.

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I deflected?

I said Trump was being a hypocrite. Can't you read or comprehend?

Pointing out double standards and hypocrisy is needed in these times. Should you be able to talk shit and go unchecked if you're pushing a false narrative?

Not in your response to Klaas. It was a complete deflection.

Why don't you read again what I posted in #5584.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not in your response to Klaas. It was a complete deflection.

Why don't you read again what I posted in #5584.

See for it to be a deflection I'd have had to have said nothing about Trump being a hypocrite. Agreed?

It would be a deflection when one didn't acknowledge his hypocrisy at all.

He was a flat out hypocrite. So if hypocrisy is the issue there, call it out everywhere.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
CF83BEDC-9D9B-4985-B7C6-E57E89E57181.jpeg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
while all you pillocks are planking on about Trump you are getting sold out to the Chinese ....talk about smoke and mirrors...biggest illusion since roy and siegfried made a siberian leopard turn into an easter egg......ffs..!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Bernie Sanders pulls out. You now have the option of:

A senile old rapist who can't string a sentence together even with a teleprompter, who has allegations of sexual assault hanging over his head, a history of being against the LGBT community, racist, sexist, pro war, anti healthcare and has gone on record boasting about cutting social security for the old, the frail and those in need.

On the other side is Donald Trump.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Bernie Sanders pulls out. You now have the option of:

A senile old rapist who can't string a sentence together even with a teleprompter, who has allegations of sexual assault hanging over his head, a history of being against the LGBT community, racist, sexist, pro war, anti healthcare and has gone on record boasting about cutting social security for the old, the frail and those in need.

On the other side is Donald Trump.

Trump is currently working on removing any problems for Joe from the last point on the list. At last a bipartisan US Gov.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here