Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If there was one person you'd want to get it now and get it bad, its trump. I'd love to see his next move

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
If there was one person you'd want to get it now and get it bad, its trump. I'd love to see his next move

Are you kidding? I would be really worried for us all if that happens as we would get Pence. Trump is an idiot but at least he looks at the market and the polls. Pence just looks at the Bible.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Are you kidding? I would be really worried for us all if that happens as we would get Pence. Trump is an idiot but at least he looks at the market and the polls. Pence just looks at the Bible.

Trump must have eyes focusing towards the floor for the markets.
We can always pray to the Lord again, if the first prayer works.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
I am still transfixed by his hair. Even in my younger days I didn't have the same coverage as he has. The colour changes from gold to dark blonde in different weeks as well.

Yea and the variety of shades of Orange he gives of as well, hes like a weird wigged Chamelion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The pay off at the end is glorious:-

[tweet]1246146713523453957[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The pay off at the end is glorious:-

[tweet]1246146713523453957[/tweet]

Christ. What a completely ****ed up country. That lot make The Sun and Boris look like The Lancet and Winston Churchill.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I bet he doesn't. My guess is ire flake and male hookers. That's why he always looks startled. :shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Christ. What a completely ****ed up country. That lot make The Sun and Boris look like The Lancet and Winston Churchill.
Will I get flamed again saying I hope these people die from it...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Absolutely NO SHAME ! ps, 23,000 NEW cases today in the US .

They were all following the President's lead so as to further ingratiate themselves with him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Not by me you won't.

I will edit that and say that the actions of these jerkoffs, toadying to the Trump trope, has resulted in many deaths. So fukkem.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Yes, however, if these people catch this and suffer, recover, and then learn a little humility, that would be the best way forwards.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hold up. Seek out Peter Hichens talking to Piers Morgan this week. He's just as big a crank.

True, but Hitchens isn't hosting or guesting on national teat time telly. You're bordering on whataboutery with that comment :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More of the same:-

[tweet]1246472340243767296[/tweet]

I was/still am unaware of Dr Drew's work.
So I just had a quick Wiki to check he was a Dr and not a boot manufacturer, or something.

Sure enough, he's a celeb Dr, but this last line caught my eye:-

In an interview on Kevin and Bean, Pinsky has stated he will speak to any media outlet including TMZ and The National Enquirer but will not speak to the Los Angeles Times, explaining "They distort, and they mislead, and they take things out of context. I really am stunned at how shoddy their journalism is, so I stopped talking to them."[57] Kevin and Bean interview, January 6, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here