Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Is there any better illustration of the madness of our planet when it's most powerful inhabitant spends time mocking the actions of a 16 year old girl who is trying to save that planet?

I was tempted to say it is enough that he mocked a child with Asperger's or what not, but then I recalled he did that (forgive the word) 'spaz' impersonation of a disabled journalist. He's a nasty mentalist and no mistake.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was tempted to say it is enough that he mocked a child with Asperger's or what not, but then I recalled he did that (forgive the word) 'spaz' impersonation of a disabled journalist. He's a nasty mentalist and no mistake.

He will be blowing bubbles himself within the next year.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It has been strongly suggested that he has a long term condition that is going to affect his mental capacity.

He's about to become the first US President to be impeached AND removed from office. The only reason he would push this way and not be mentally impaired is if he is guilty of crimes and wanting impeachment, removal and then a pardon from Pence. He can blame everything on the Democrats.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Now I understand that he is twitterly mocking the young girl that spearheaded the ecology movement about climate change to listen to the scientists.

Fvck you Trump! You have a young son too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's about to become the first US President to be impeached AND removed from office. The only reason he would push this way and not be mentally impaired is if he is guilty of crimes and wanting impeachment, removal and then a pardon from Pence. He can blame everything on the Democrats.

His brazen admitting to the Ukraine crime - where previously he has “fake news”d the other 4,000 crimes - makes me wonder if he does want out now, and thinks that’s his best route to escape jail.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
His brazen admitting to the Ukraine crime - where previously he has “fake news”d the other 4,000 crimes - makes me wonder if he does want out now, and thinks that’s his best route to escape jail.

I think we have all been amazed, incredulous and angered by his behaviour over the last few years, sooner or later something bad will stick to him. It's a miracle he has lasted this long !

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I must say he's looking even oranger than ever today!

Capture.JPG

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Can we add twitterly, fake news'd and Brexitologist to the NSC dictionary? Please see new thread for other made up words to be added.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sadly, I’ve always believed that Trump the evil piece of shit, will serve the full 8 years as ‘President’.

For all the normal human beings on NSC and beyond, a majority of yanks imho will vote for his racist, gun prolificacy, devisive, right wing nationalistic agenda at the next election.

Populism, fake news, soundbites .... it’s the new way of the world. It’s the one thing Trump’s good at.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Why is his hand on BoJo's leg?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here