Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I like Tulsi Gabbard. Also, Andrew Yang is an interesting candidate. Probably too forward thinking for American’s in 2020. The Democrat’s need to run as far away from Biden, Sanders and Warren as possible.

The scary thing is that they aren’t, one of those three will be the nominee. Yang made it to the next debate but he doesn’t have a hope in hell. I agree with TB that Tulsi is the best candidate, but she doesn’t have a prayer either.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I like Tulsi Gabbard. Also, Andrew Yang is an interesting candidate. Probably too forward thinking for American’s in 2020. The Democrat’s need to run as far away from Biden, Sanders and Warren as possible.

She's awesome. Willing to engage with anyone on anything and actually listen to them.

The fact she's been happy to go on Fox News while others flat out refuse shows she's far smarter politically than the clowns the Dems will put up.

If the US needs a politician to rule for the whole nation she's an excellent choice.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Joe Biden is losing his marbles so rapidly he is more likely to be in a care home than on the ballot for president. Elizabeth Warren claimed to be a red indian and advanced her career as such; she is either mentally deranged or a liar of the worst kind. Bernie Sanders is so far left he makes Karl Marx look like a moderate. And these are the front runners...

For those of you who have no idea about American politics (and it is a quite apparent that most of you don’t) then check out the next debate on Sept 12 and you’ll see why the alternative is more terrifying.

Jesus (a word I don't use a lot anymore), you're hanging around way too many Trump Republicans, At least they don't talk about themselves every minute and have their wife doing an anti-bullying campaign while you bully almost every single entity you know by twitter. The guy is pure mad.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I stand corrected, it’s hard to keep up these days... not sure why American Indian is offensive though?

because Indians are from India. You sound like Trump. I'm sending a note to the FBI to check you for guns. Unfortunately they have too many others to check out first. Las Vegas might get hit by a mass shooting again.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
because Indians are from India. You sound like Trump. I'm sending a note to the FBI to check you for guns. Unfortunately they have too many others to check out first. Las Vegas might get hit by a mass shooting again.

That’s a pretty sick comment, even coming from some as vapid as yourself.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think I'll just leave this here. Seth Meyers destroys Trump. Again.

I must admit to not being an active "Trump watcher" but it is sad and frightening that he has somehow risen to President and genuinely seems to have lost the plot. It's Chance Gardener with a dark side..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
His dementia is worsening daily.

Won't be long now until the GOP desert him.

There is a theory that vested interests are now keeping him in office until he is too ill to face trial when standing down from the Presidency.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Where’s viper to defend him? Come on buddy, don’t let us down

1. I've posted in here TWICE since March, once giving the opinion of centering the Epstein drama around Trump was a little weird, given the sheer amount of scumbags in that little black book of his and to call out that calling for assassination is a little bit mental
2. Trump is a proper idiot loads of the time, nuking hurricanes, editing maps to look right, wanting to buy Greenland lmao, I'm just here to call you out on you spreading utter nonsense like the above, assassination calls aren't cool
3. I can see SEVERAL Democratic candidates I'd LOVE to have as President come 2020, but we all know the Democrats will rig their election again to get the one they want and inevitably balls it up again, don't brand me with something I'm not just because I don't nod like the churchill dog everytime you say Orange Man Bad

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
1. I've posted in here TWICE since March, once giving the opinion of centering the Epstein drama around Trump was a little weird, given the sheer amount of scumbags in that little black book of his and to call out that calling for assassination is a little bit mental
2. Trump is a proper idiot loads of the time, nuking hurricanes, editing maps to look right, wanting to buy Greenland lmao, I'm just here to call you out on you spreading utter nonsense like the above, assassination calls aren't cool
3. I can see SEVERAL Democratic candidates I'd LOVE to have as President come 2020, but we all know the Democrats will rig their election again to get the one they want and inevitably balls it up again, don't brand me with something I'm not just because I don't nod like the churchill dog everytime you say Orange Man Bad

But him is bad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here