Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Trump and Pence apologists here, and elsewhere, are crassly defending any extreme right wing policy, only because their heroes currently pontificate such policies.

I bet that Trump’s luvvies here, had absolutely zero anti-abortion views before evil crack pots like Sarah Palin came on the scene. Similarly, I bet that they were not strong on supporting mass demonstrations at abortion clinics. In short, these issues never crossed their minds, as they don’t the average Brit.

Instead, they zealously follow Trump like lemmings, “coz he’s right wing and saving America”.

Eventually he’ll be exposed as a traitor to the USA, from colluding with their adversaries Russia. It’s incredible that a bunch of crooks would work with an enemy state against their own people (The Democrats), to gain power. He’ll going down in history as worse than Nixon.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Roger Stone Jr, the US president’s former adviser, has been arrested as part of the special counsel's investigation into the Trump campaign and its links to Russia.

The FBI has charged Mr Stone on seven counts, involving witness tampering, obstruction and false statements about his interactions related to the release by WikiLeaks of hacked Democratic emails during the 2016 presidential election.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ileaks-russia-collusion-perjury-a8746231.html

[tweet]1088777449956089856[/tweet]
https://twitter.com/Byline_Media/status/1088866281271508994?s=19

*Lock him up*

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Trump: Give me a wall.
Pelosi: No.
Trump: Give me my State Of the Union address.
Pelosi: No.
Trump caves in.

Art of the deal, folks. Believe me. Trust me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here