Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I was never really a fan of Obama after he said the UK will go to the back of the queue for leaving the Fourth Reich, but I could not wish death on him or his husband. What has happened to the milk of human kindness?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't pretend you don't know what you're doing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
On the Trump move, the White House has extremely good medical facilities in itself, so if he's being moved this suggests it's more serious than is being let on. If it was just a publicity stunt they'd be keeping him in the White House IMHO, limit the potential for it to get out this is all bullshit. Plus he hasn't Tweeted today, which for him is quite something.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was strange how that thread never got going.

NSC fatigue of the same old.

Like I said. Some Portuguese public school boy wannabee gangsta nob. Not islamy enough for moral outrage :shrug:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
On the Trump move, the White House has extremely good medical facilities in itself, so if he's being moved this suggests it's more serious than is being let on. If it was just a publicity stunt they'd be keeping him in the White House IMHO, limit the potential for it to get out this is all bullshit. Plus he hasn't Tweeted today, which for him is quite something.

Let’s hope he pulls through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
A thread discussing Trump testing positive for coronavirus has descended into people hurling abuse at each other.
Great entertainment though, and I am staying neutral on the matter :lolol:

Yeah I know it's great isn't it :lolol:

It's a bandwaggon thing. Like all the hate that was put on Assad in 2011. MSN calling him a dog and butcher instread of just reading the news. When the public hear these terms used on the BBC or Channel 4 it sticks subconsciously in the human mind and we end up with loads of Agent Smiths.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Or it could be an ultra cool publicity stunt and hes gonna tweet from the hospital saying the wifi in the Whitehouse is down, and this was the nearest secure connection and he is just fine and its fake news

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This kind of thing is a great test of whether your humanity can overcome your politics.

If not, perhaps you are not in a position to judge Donald Trump, or anyone else.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's where a lot of the cynicism comes from - people can imagine him being on the brink then coming back to beat it, which he will use to look invincible and further his rhetoric further.

It's depressing that we're at that stage in society, but welcome to 2020 I guess.

One would hope that 2020 generally might be a turning point for humanity (nothing just to do with Trump)
The fact we are all still bitch fighting politically and locally during a global pandemic suggests we really do not have our priorities right.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah I know it's great isn't it :lolol:

It's a bandwaggon thing. Like all the hate that was put on Assad in 2011. MSN calling him a dog and butcher instread of just reading the news. When the public hear these terms used on the BBC or Channel 4 it sticks subconsciously in the human mind and we end up with loads of Agent Smiths.

Out of interest, what terms that the BBC and Channel 4 have used are you referring to?
I do not remember either calling Assad a dog.

Does your outrage extend to news outlets such as ITV and Sky News, or the Daily Mail, Express, and the Sun newspapers?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20201003-082536_Samsung Internet.jpg
The Sun headlines dumbing down to Trumps level :lol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I honestly believe he thinks if he stays in bed long enough they’ll just let him stay president. Silly old ****.

I hope he has some huge, short sighted Mexican orderly giving him his bed baths :)

Get well soon, Duckie. You disgraceful, orange, sex-pest.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Out of interest, what terms that the BBC and Channel 4 have used are you referring to?
I do not remember either calling Assad a dog.

Does your outrage extend to news outlets such as ITV and Sky News, or the Daily Mail, Express, and the Sun newspapers?

Firstly if you cannot remmeber the BBC and Channel 4 newsreaders referring to Assad as a Butcher and a Dog then it's going to be difficult for me to find the clips to prove that to you if you missed it in the first place. The clip below however will prove that calling him a "butcher" was in the mouths of the western media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjfaCYsxV3c

I am surprised that you missed it tbf. Maybe you were too young and didn't pay any interest at the time? You will also have to take my word on the use of "Dog" in good faith, and because I was correct on "Butcher" that "dog" was also used in the rhetoric. This was the standard.

I do not watch ITV and Sky News, or read the Daily Mail, Express, and the Sun etc But most of the media held the same standard so my issue is not just with BBC and Channel 4, they are just examples of where I noticed a strong bias and these words used.

My go to news station is Al Jazeera for world news fyi.

The Agent Smith in the comment previous has been programed well with dog whistle key words. and is a great example of others doing his thinking for him. Monkey see monkey do, or say in this case.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Firstly if you cannot remmeber the BBC and Channel 4 newsreaders referring to Assad as a Butcher and a Dog then it's going to be difficult for me to find the clips to prove that to you if you missed it in the first place. The clip below however will prove that calling him a "butcher" was in the mouths of the western media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjfaCYsxV3c

I am surprised that you missed it tbf. Maybe you were too young and didn't pay any interest at the time? You will also have to take my word on the use of "Dog" in good faith, and because I was correct on "Butcher" that "dog" was also used in the rhetoric. This was the standard.

I do not watch ITV and Sky News, or read the Daily Mail, Express, and the Sun etc But most of the media held the same standard so my issue is not just with BBC and Channel 4, they are just examples of where I noticed a strong bias and these words used.

My go to news station is Al Jazeera for world news fyi.

The Agent Smith in the comment previous has been programed well with dog whistle key words. and is a great example of others doing his thinking for him. Monkey see monkey do, or say in this case.

Using the phrase “Agent Smith” doesn’t really suggest you do much thinking of your own.

NB- I know you have a hard-on for me at the moment because you somehow believe I got you thrown off a thread, but you don’t have to refer to me in all your posts. Just make your point and eschew the insults. You are never likely to be taken seriously on here but at least you might be able to move on from blaming other people.

Have a lovely day and may you have many breaths left.

Peace :)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

I don't remember either outlet using Butcher or Dog to describe the murdering b******. It's not their style.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't remember either outlet using Butcher or Dog to describe the murdering b******. It's not their style.

Well the media clip I provided proves that; Dog, Butcher, Tyrant, and Dictator were terms used widely in the media so that point is proven. You probably slept threw this too if you missed it. Please don't tell me that Assad and his military should not have fought against the terrorist groups?

I would agree that Blair is a murdering ******* for being proactive in instigating his invasion of Iraq, that devastated a whole country, under false pretences. Butcher, Dog, Tyrant and dictator are more applicable to him than Assad.

The west and Arabs states played a massive role in starting the Syrian war, crushing a country, and casuing the suffering, and you seem to be of the mind that it was justified, and he should not have defended his country from multi factions of terror groups?

Very interesting the way some peoples minds work.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Using the phrase “Agent Smith” doesn’t really suggest you do much thinking of your own.

NB- I know you have a hard-on for me at the moment because you somehow believe I got you thrown off a thread, but you don’t have to refer to me in all your posts. Just make your point and eschew the insults. You are never likely to be taken seriously on here but at least you might be able to move on from blaming other people.

Have a lovely day and may you have many breaths left.

Peace :)

Don't make this all about you. You are just one of the Agent Smiths playing your parts so don't think yourself special, and my comment goes out to all those who are playing this little game, so it's not specifically meant for you. Just something to be shared.

Do you really think I care getting removed from threads? I'm beyond caring and I find it quite an amusing predicted routine like moths around a flame. Quite enjoy testing the theory.

And no, I am going to try not to breath. Wish me some magic luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports