Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
He's just a wind up merchant. He just likes to stoke up an argument with repetitive moronic posts, usually anti left, Anti BBC anti " Defund the Police " ( Of course its the Tory government that HAS defunded the police but hey, lets not let facts get in the way ) and that BLM are going to dismantle society. he has an obsession with ************, constantly referencing it for some reason whatever the thread is actually about. Here we are on a thread about Trump catching Covid -19 and all he has done is try to start windups.

Early in September there was a series of stabbings in Birmingham and our favourite onanist was quickly trying to stoke the flames but he quickly disappeared when the police said the motive for the stabbings was NOT terror related. Strange that ?

You can only be describing the one troll, here. Marvellous. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I knew you'd respond as you wouldn't be able to resist, so thankyou that you didn't disappoint. Just before I never engage with you again, what makes you Google image for something like that? Is that why you joined the Navy, because the age of consent was still 21 back then and there might be some drunken soldiers around sometime to satisfy your persuasion in lieu of that and do to you as that picture entails for your own gratification?

Good move. He brings nothing to the table :shrug:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Back on topic - it's just been announced Trump has been moved to hospital.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Remind of the post please where I was stoking the flames, go on,be a love.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just re-read your posts. You know you are either stoking or "stroking ", its all you do.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's just a wind up merchant. He just likes to stoke up an argument with repetitive moronic posts, usually anti left, Anti BBC anti " Defund the Police " ( Of course its the Tory government that HAS defunded the police but hey, lets not let facts get in the way ) and that BLM are going to dismantle society. he has an obsession with ************, constantly referencing it for some reason whatever the thread is actually about. Here we are on a thread about Trump catching Covid -19 and all he has done is try to start windups.

Early in September there was a series of stabbings in Birmingham and our favourite onanist was quickly trying to stoke the flames but he quickly disappeared when the police said the motive for the stabbings was NOT terror related. Strange that ?

I was expecting another splurge recently when that poor policeman was shot. Fearing another embarrassment he held his horses (or mermaids, given his history). Not Islamy enough for him it seems :shrug:

I mean, what a far king :wanker:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Let’s hope the 74 year old father and grandfather makes a speedy recovery.

Just heard the Democrats singing..." we're on our way , we're on our way ". Lovely song.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Back on topic - it's just been announced Trump has been moved to hospital.

Might be cynical of me, but if no complications he could still be free to attend Miami debate on the 15th, coming out of hospital looks better for the news cycle than coming out of the white house.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was expecting another splurge recently when that poor policeman was shot. Fearing another embarrassment he held his horses (or mermaids, given his history). Not Islamy enough for him it seems :shrug:

It was strange how that thread never got going.

NSC fatigue of the same old.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Let’s hope the 74 year old father and grandfather makes a speedy recovery.

I know it's exciting for you to be able to quote me and that I still respond, but I'm about to log off here shortly and I'll never read anything from or respond to you again as I wont get the notifications. I'm sure you'll cope - there must have been more to life than a soldier getting posted to West Germany after having your favours and preferring women in the future, rather than you in the past for example. Stay safe, but stay strong and stop Googling 'Male ************ in The Czech Republic' - there's more to life.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Might be cynical of me, but if no complications he could still be free to attend Miami debate on the 15th, coming out of hospital looks better for the news cycle than coming out of the white house.

It's where a lot of the cynicism comes from - people can imagine him being on the brink then coming back to beat it, which he will use to look invincible and further his rhetoric further.

It's depressing that we're at that stage in society, but welcome to 2020 I guess.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

I do love to burp the worm, and sorry H that I paid my respects to a fallen police officer with a simple and dignified post. Old Clamp/nibbles however... he rather lost the plot.
Check,change,go[emoji1303][emoji636]

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
that report is by people continuing, with good intention, to show hydroxychloroquine can help. studies done in the spring found it was unsafe, one being stopped early due to concerns of negative effect, people died. other studies have seen no benefit. so its lottery, there's evidence it'll help, there's evidence it causes fatalities, other evidence is neutral. not good grounds for a treatment to be approved.

It would be easier to test it as a cure rather than as a preventative. On a BBC covid program the consultant being interviewed at the time said that there was no clear evidence that it would help COVID prevention, but he added that it was harmless. So I am surprised that it has directly killed people who hadn't contracted COVID. I don't disbelieve you but this is what you are implying?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I was never really a fan of Obama after he said the UK will go to the back of the queue for leaving the Fourth Reich, but I could not wish death on him or his husband. What has happened to the milk of human kindness?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here