Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
A thread discussing Trump testing positive for coronavirus has descended into people hurling abuse at each other.
Great entertainment though, and I am staying neutral on the matter :lolol:

The tolerant left always drag threads down into a poofight, you should have squint at the Brexit thread, it a full blown tammy tantrum, some of the hysterical pattacakes have got it into their heads that if someone voted to leave the EU they are a swivel eyed racist loons. There is zero losers consent among that lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Are you claiming this report says that more people, who have already got COVID, and were treated with hydroxychloroquine, died than having not had the treatment? Is that what the article says; that hydroxychloroquine killed more people than it saved?

that report is by people continuing, with good intention, to show hydroxychloroquine can help. studies done in the spring found it was unsafe, one being stopped early due to concerns of negative effect, people died. other studies have seen no benefit. so its lottery, there's evidence it'll help, there's evidence it causes fatalities, other evidence is neutral. not good grounds for a treatment to be approved.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The tolerant left always drag threads down into a poofight, you should have squint at the Brexit thread, it a full blown tammy tantrum, some of the hysterical pattacakes have got it into their heads that if someone voted to leave the EU they are a swivel eyed racist loons. There is zero losers consent among that lot.

I love it, Nipple is hosting his dinner party for 8 and currently he’s viewing this thread [emoji23] He’s either bored of his guests or they are of him unless of course he burnt the monkfish and they’ve all ****ed off down the Crown & Anchor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
This thread is hilarious.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
that report is by people continuing, with good intention, to show hydroxychloroquine can help. studies done in the spring found it was unsafe, one being stopped early due to concerns of negative effect, people died. other studies have seen no benefit. so its lottery, there's evidence it'll help, there's evidence it causes fatalities, other evidence is neutral. not good grounds for a treatment to be approved.

You have 400 blokes with incurable cancer. 200 are given no treatment and 200 'experimental' treatment. In the no treatment group, 190 die of cancer and 10 make a miraculous recovery. In the treatment group, 190 die of cancer, 5 are killed by the treatment and 5 make a miraculous recovery.

The Trump dim liar thick weasels will look at the 5 who survived in the treatment group and say 'see, the treatment works - if you truly believe'.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Wow. Just noticed that ten of the last thirteen things posted on this thread are by gammon I have on ignore. Wow. What a bunch of hopeless weasels :lolol:

It's an interesting thread this though in that some people are so passionately rushing to defend Trump against the nasty lefties/woke on a football forum. Nearly 30 pages now. Having finally taken your learned advice and utilised the ignore function, I now have an ignore list of 3 incidentally, some or all of whom may be participating on this thread.

It's the good thing about this Gammon Pit sub section though in that it's like a pub carpark - it just takes all the unsavoury business outside and away somewhere else from the more normal frequenting participants.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It's an interesting thread this though in that some people are so passionately rushing to defend Trump against the nasty lefties/woke on a football forum. Nearly 30 pages now. Having finally taken your learned advice and utilised the ignore function, I now have an ignore list of 3 incidentally, some or all of whom may be participating on this thread.

It's the good thing about this Gammon Pit sub section though in that it's like a pub carpark - it just takes all the unsavoury business outside and away somewhere else from the more normal frequenting participants.

Normal? That’s a bit rich coming from a weird beard like you, nobody is defending the orange buffoon, just commenting on how the tolerant left wish POTUS dead, quite embarrassing really.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Normal? That’s a bit rich coming from a weird beard like you, nobody is defending the orange buffoon, just commenting on how the tolerant left wish POTUS dead, quite embarrassing really.

Ordinarily I have you on ignore because you come across as very disturbed, but as you respond to every other post in the gammon pit I took a look. As I've said to you before the only embarrassment is you to the senior service. There's good lads and lasses on here who served in the navy, then there's yourself.

Have a good evening if you can. :thumbsup:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Please stop *******. You are stopping blood go to your brain. Who are all these lefties wanting him dead?
You're a typical Gammon wanker for real. Just make things up and hope it sticks.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I love it, Nipple is hosting his dinner party for 8 and currently he’s viewing this thread [emoji23] He’s either bored of his guests or they are of him unless of course he burnt the monkfish and they’ve all ****ed off down the Crown & Anchor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did Mouldy lend you his tracking device once he'd done with sitting outside his mate's wife's mother's house at 6am?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Ordinarily I have you on ignore because you come across as very disturbed, but as you respond to every other post in the gammon pit i Took a look. As I've said to you before the only embarrassment is you to the senior service. There's good lads and lasses on here who served in the navy, then there's yourself.

You seem to be another that does his money every time you type G****n, a thoroughly nasty,bitter bucket of bile are you.
681062cce3cc7b5a1669c1cdc5f24f66.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pub car park :lolol:

In 1973 :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You seem to be another that does his money every time you type G****n, a thoroughly nasty,bitter bucket of bile are you.
681062cce3cc7b5a1669c1cdc5f24f66.jpg

I knew you'd respond as you wouldn't be able to resist, so thankyou that you didn't disappoint. Just before I never engage with you again, what makes you Google image for something like that? Is that why you joined the Navy, because the age of consent was still 21 back then and there might be some drunken soldiers around sometime to satisfy your persuasion in lieu of that and do to you as that picture entails for your own gratification?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ordinarily I have you on ignore because you come across as very disturbed, but as you respond to every other post in the gammon pit I took a look. As I've said to you before the only embarrassment is you to the senior service. There's good lads and lasses on here who served in the navy, then there's yourself.

He's just a wind up merchant. He just likes to stoke up an argument with repetitive moronic posts, usually anti left, Anti BBC anti " Defund the Police " ( Of course its the Tory government that HAS defunded the police but hey, lets not let facts get in the way ) and that BLM are going to dismantle society. he has an obsession with ************, constantly referencing it for some reason whatever the thread is actually about. Here we are on a thread about Trump catching Covid -19 and all he has done is try to start windups.

Early in September there was a series of stabbings in Birmingham and our favourite onanist was quickly trying to stoke the flames but he quickly disappeared when the police said the motive for the stabbings was NOT terror related. Strange that ?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I knew you'd respond as you wouldn't be able to resist, so thankyou that you didn't disappoint. Just before I never engage with you again, what makes you Google image for something like that? Is that why you joined the Navy, because the age of consent was still 21 back then and there might be some drunken soldiers around sometime to satisfy your persuasion in lieu of that and do to you as that picture entails for your own gratification?

Once the helmet was in it didn’t hurt.
You stay safe weird beard and keep supping the ale.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Once the helmet was in it didn’t hurt.
You stay safe weird beard and keep supping the ale.

Thanks and try and not to get so preoccupied over whether someone in The Czech Republic is masturbating or not on a football forum. Life's too short.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
He's just a wind up merchant. He just likes to stoke up an argument with repetitive moronic posts, usually anti left, Anti BBC anti " Defund the Police " ( Of course its the Tory government that HAS defunded the police but hey, lets not let facts get in the way ) and that BLM are going to dismantle society. he has an obsession with ************, constantly referencing it for some reason whatever the thread is actually about. Here we are on a thread about Trump catching Covid -19 and all he has done is try to start windups.

Early in September there was a series of stabbings in Birmingham and our favourite onanist was quickly trying to stoke the flames but he quickly disappeared when the police said the motive for the stabbings was NOT terror related. Strange that ?

Remind of the post please where I was stoking the flames, go on,be a love.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Thanks and try and not to get so preoccupied over whether someone in The Czech Republic is masturbating or not on a football forum. Life's too short.

Can’t help but think that yourself and other oddballs, like David touch yourselves inappropriately when you type G*****n.
Changing the subject slightly,why am a disgrace to the Andrew?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here