Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Proof again that Covid-19 has a well developed sense of irony, from the BBC rolling news........ "

Trump cancels call with vulnerable seniors
US media are reporting that Covid-positive President Trump has cancelled his only scheduled event on Friday as he and the first lady isolate in the White House.

The event was set to be a phone call on Covid-19 support to vulnerable older people."

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Haven’t cried, haven’t reported you, haven’t given a fig. If you got an infraction, it’s your own doing.
Have a fantastic evening. I intend to, even through the tears :)

I wish you’d hurry up then and look after your 8 ( NOT 6) “guests”.

This btw is the second time you said you were on your way.

Look out for a knock at the door you covidiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I see you removed the number of imaginary guests you’ve got coming round fairly sharply, you’ll have you’re collar felt tonight by the strong arm of the law if that is true [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Some people forget that this isn't real life. If I said to you "take a breath and make sure it is your last one." Will you then stop breathing on my behalf?

Guinness Boy below seems to believe in magic and power of wishes. Even though it was an instruction not a wish.

This is some real funny ****ed up shit. And it's in the Bear Pit as well. Should be called the Pussy Pit :lolol:

You have received an infraction at North Stand Chat

Dear symyjym,

You have received an infraction at North Stand Chat.

Reason: Minor Infraction
-------
Please do not wish death upon other NSC posters. Thanks.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?p=9534856

All the best,
North Stand Chat

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Ahh cry baby. I said make it your last breath. Would you jump into the fire if I told you to? The Clamp is nothing but a pseudonym and avatar, this is not real life and you are not a real person.

That shambles of a man likes to dish it but drips like a septic fanny when it come back at him, he’s throwing a dinner party for all his alter egos tonight by the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
That shambles of a man likes to dish it but drips like a septic fanny when it come back at him, he’s throwing a dinner party for all his alter egos tonight by the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25c0ffc7eb74399cc446773728b2555f.jpg

Here’s Nipple and @Guinnessboy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'll happily admit to letting out a chuckle at the 'what comes around, goes around' nature of things, when I heard the news this morning, and whilst I certainly don't wish Trump dead, I do hope it's unpleasant enough to give him food for thought - he deserves that.
Also amusing to see those who are berating the posters who bear him ill will (even if not death itself) - hilarious.
I also find it strange to be somewhere where moderators can freely be described as 'rent boys' - I've seen many people removed from various forums for less than that, let alone wish that another poster should draw his last breath.
What a sad individual he is.
Other than that, I actually think it's a campaign-saving ploy - it's exactly the kind of thing Trump would pull, and the timing is too perfect for it to ring true.

Already it is reported his case is 'mild'. Can you imagine the fur-lined smugness when he reappears in public before the election? ???

I look forward to watching him dismiss Covid as 'harmful only to weak people', while at the same time crediting his survival only to his super-human strength and natural genius*.

*And there will be some on here nodding in agreement with both these claims :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
These trials started after rumours of potential use to treat covid, based on very little supporting evidence. Trump jumped on anything in the hope that he could proclaim himself the first, the bringer of a covid beater.

However, trials show more people died when given it to treat covid than those not given it.

https://www.recoverytrial.net/news/statement-from-the-chief-investigators-of-the-randomised-evaluation-of-covid-19-therapy-recovery-trial-on-hydroxychloroquine-5-june-2020-no-clinical-benefit-from-use-of-hydroxychloroquine-in-hospitalised-patients-with-covid-19

Are you claiming this report says that more people, who have already got COVID, and were treated with hydroxychloroquine, died than having not had the treatment? Is that what the article says; that hydroxychloroquine killed more people than it saved?

Report from 6th August

https://www.tropicalmedicine.ox.ac....-discarded-prematurely-in-covid-19-prevention

“We really don’t know if hydroxychloroquine works or not in prevention or very early treatment. That question remains unanswered. The benefits found in small post-exposure treatment trials although modest could be very valuable if they were confirmed,” said Dr Will Schilling, Co-Principal Investigator of Oxford-led COPCOV clinical trial.

Early use of hydroxychloroquine could be critical.

This not about treating people who have already got COVID as you mention.

For prevention specifically the tropicalmedicine report says It's not conclusive, mainly because no one knows who will get COVID or not get it in the first place, but there is modest evidence, but it stipulates; if it does prevent, early use is critical, Make of this what you will?

The frontline NHS staff were given hydroxychloroquine as a preventative not a cure. If someone has already been infected with COVID and they are in the danger bracket anyway. Fortunately we haven't had thousands of hospital staff dying of COVID, or any since the peak at the begining.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow. Just noticed that ten of the last thirteen things posted on this thread are by gammon I have on ignore. Wow. What a bunch of hopeless weasels :lolol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Already it is reported his case is 'mild'. Can you imagine the fur-lined smugness when he reappears in public before the election? ???

I look forward to watching him dismiss Covid as 'harmful only to weak people', while at the same time crediting his survival only to his super-human strength and natural genius*.

*And there will be some on here nodding in agreement with both these claims :lolol:

giphy (4).gif

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have two people on ignore and genuinely haven’t read their posts for months. Yet nearly every thread I post on, one or both of them will quote me. Why? I’m never going to read or respond. .

Thing is Walter you are a terrible fibber, prob why you were so crap at acting.
You have previously admitted, whilst having one of your hissy fits, that you were reading the posts of people you have on ignore (just like HWT does),
so no one believes you when you now claim you no longer read the posts of people you have on ignore.
Dont know why you are even bothered if people you ignore respond to you............you have them on ignore right?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Are you claiming this report says that more people, who have already got COVID, and were treated with hydroxychloroquine, died than having not had the treatment? Is that what the article says; that hydroxychloroquine killed more people than it saved?

Report from 6th August

https://www.tropicalmedicine.ox.ac....-discarded-prematurely-in-covid-19-prevention

“We really don’t know if hydroxychloroquine works or not in prevention or very early treatment. That question remains unanswered. The benefits found in small post-exposure treatment trials although modest could be very valuable if they were confirmed,” said Dr Will Schilling, Co-Principal Investigator of Oxford-led COPCOV clinical trial.

Early use of hydroxychloroquine could be critical.

This not about treating people who have already got COVID as you mention.

For prevention specifically the tropicalmedicine report says It's not conclusive, mainly because no one knows who will get COVID or not get it in the first place, but there is modest evidence, but it stipulates; if it does prevent, early use is critical, Make of this what you will?

The frontline NHS staff were given hydroxychloroquine as a preventative not a cure. If someone has already been infected with COVID and they are in the danger bracket anyway. Fortunately we haven't had thousands of hospital staff dying of COVID, or any since the peak at the begining.

Like I said, there was, and is, very little evidence to suggest that it has any major affect. One survey says it helps, one says it doesn't. If any of the trials had shown a distinct advantage to taking hydroxychloroquine, do you not think we would know by now?

Your link just confirms this. It may have a small effect, but we don't know. Plus, it's about post infection, not preventative use. The link I posted shows a small increase in deaths after use of hydroxychloroquine after contracting covid.

To reiterate, none of the studies have shown it have a significant affect on covid.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1312096336964136961[/TWEET]

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
A thread discussing Trump testing positive for coronavirus has descended into people hurling abuse at each other.
Great entertainment though, and I am staying neutral on the matter :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports