Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why would it be hidden from me? You’re not on my ignore list. You’ve made yourself look a bit silly here.
The only two people on my ignore are Chicken Run and Pastafarian.

But lovely to see you revert to type. Angry little man.

I don't need to take him off ignore to get the jist. Sometimes I feel a bit guilty not joining in with the vituperation, but so it goes.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't need to take him off ignore to get the jist. Sometimes I feel a bit guilty not joining in with the vituperation, but so it goes.

He was just saying how he hoped it’s my last breath. In the same post he was blaming other people (me) for getting him locked out of threads :lolol:
I’m not sure he’s joined up the dots yet.
And just generally trying to pass off incorrect information as “an alternative opinion”.

You’ve missed nought.

Anyway, I almost forgot it’s Friday! I have 8 monkfish to prepare for guests. Never done it before so better crack on. Have a good weekend!

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was just saying how he hoped it’s my last breath. In the same post he was blaming other people (me) for getting him locked out of threads :lolol:
And just generally trying to pass off incorrect information as “an alternative opinion”.

You’ve missed nought.

Anyway, I almost forgot it’s Friday! I have 8 monkfish to prepare for guests. Never done it before so better crack on. Have a good weekend!

You too, pal :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1311929621714210819[/TWEET]

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I'll happily admit to letting out a chuckle at the 'what comes around, goes around' nature of things, when I heard the news this morning, and whilst I certainly don't wish Trump dead, I do hope it's unpleasant enough to give him food for thought - he deserves that.
Also amusing to see those who are berating the posters who bear him ill will (even if not death itself) - hilarious.
I also find it strange to be somewhere where moderators can freely be described as 'rent boys' - I've seen many people removed from various forums for less than that, let alone wish that another poster should draw his last breath.
What a sad individual he is.
Other than that, I actually think it's a campaign-saving ploy - it's exactly the kind of thing Trump would pull, and the timing is too perfect for it to ring true.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

You’ve missed nought.

I see you removed the number of imaginary guests you’ve got coming round fairly sharply, you’ll have you’re collar felt tonight by the strong arm of the law if that is true [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I see you removed the number of imaginary guests you’ve got coming round fairly sharply, you’ll have you’re collar felt tonight by the strong arm of the law if that is true [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

How can you have your collar felt for exceeding the rule of 6 if the people involved are imaginary?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How can you have your collar felt for exceeding the rule of 6 if the people involved are imaginary?

I see, he’s picked up on the 8 guests? Hopefully he’ll be reassured to know it’s not taking place at a private residence.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The same way that you can get your collar felt if you suggest to a checking in agent at an airport that you have an imaginary bomb in your case.

I'd been a bit sceptical about the freedom protestors but this looks targetted at five year old children with an overactive imagination. Will nobody think of the children?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

You’ve missed nought.

https://youtu.be/imr8WKuqFZo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'd been a bit sceptical about the freedom protestors but this looks targetted at five year old children with an overactive imagination. Will nobody think of the children?

Weird reply, possibly the best you can come up with as there wasn’t really a decent response available was there.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

You’ve missed nought.

Ahh cry baby. I said make it your last breath. Would you jump into the fire if I told you to? The Clamp is nothing but a pseudonym and avatar, this is not real life and you are not a real person.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Thanks for the infraction :lolol: Do you believe in magic? Does wishing harm people? Do you think that if I wish really hard it might come true? It wasn't even a wish, it was an instruction.

You are a joke and need to get over yourself.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ahh cry baby. I said make it your last breath. Would you jump into the fire if I told you to? The Clamp is nothing but a pseudonym and avatar, this is not real life and you are not a real person.

Haven’t cried, haven’t reported you, haven’t given a fig. If you got an infraction, it’s your own doing.
Have a fantastic evening. I intend to, even through the tears :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports