Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
But...but...but.... Hydroxychloroquine?

I must admit it was funny when Trump mentioned he had been given Hydroxychloroquine, and all the wet lettuce sheep jumped to the media dog whistle narrative to mock it, only for later that week we found out that our very own NHS staff were being given it themselves.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52737169

To be fair at the moment it seems he only has mild symptoms and hasn't reached the Boris stage of the ICU yet, and it could be that by taking Hydroxychloroquine may in fact ward off it becoming worse or even killing him.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I must admit it was funny when Trump mentioned he had been given Hydroxychloroquine, and all the wet lettuce sheep jumped to the media dog whistle narrative to mock it, only for later that week we found out that our very own NHS staff were being given it themselves.

To be fair at the moment it seems he only has mild symptoms and hasn't reached the Boris stage of the ICU yet, and it could be that by taking Hydroxychloroquine may in fact ward off it becoming worse or even killing him.

It says they were trialling it. So technically some of them are “being given it” but no results are expected until the end of the year, so they are not “being given it“ in the sense you are attempting to make out.

NB- this is why people don’t take Trump, or those that defend him, seriously. Because when one actually looks at the facts, it’s ALWAYS, not quite what they are claiming.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why do people get so obsessed with people who put them on ignore. Some sort of psychopathy do you think?
I have two people on ignore and genuinely haven’t read their posts for months. Yet nearly every thread I post on, one or both of them will quote me. Why? I’m never going to read or respond. The sheer disbelief that somebody doesn’t find their opinions worth reading is clearly having a significant mental affect on them.

Anyway, back on topic. I feel sorry for Melania having to isolate with that creepy sex pest for two weeks.

The only time I quote you is when you quote my posts and slander me calling me a gammon, racist Islamophobe. Normally followed by me defending myself and being removed from the thread by your rent boy Guinness Boy.

Thanks for proving my point. My comment was to Wellesley and hidden from you so go **** yourself you prick. :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It says they were trialling it. So technically some of them are “being given it” but no results are expected until the end of the year, so they are not “being given it“ in the sense you are attempting to make out.

NB- this is why people don’t take Trump, or those that defend him, seriously. Because when one actually looks at the facts, it’s ALWAYS, not quite what they are claiming.

You cannot resist can you, another post not for you when I am on your ignore list. Point proven.

It was known before that it could protect from COVID, and it was harmless.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The only time I quote you is when you quote my posts and slander me calling me a gammon, racist Islamophobe. Normally followed by me defending myself and being removed from the thread by your rent boy Guinness Boy.

Thanks for proving my point. My comment was to Wellesley and hidden from you so go **** yourself you prick. :lolol:
Why would it be hidden from me? You’re not on my ignore list. You’ve made yourself look a bit silly here.
The only two people on my ignore are Chicken Run and Pastafarian.

But lovely to see you revert to type. Angry little man.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Criticism of a foreign leader is fairly normal. Going out of your way to defend one, particularly this nasty **** is just weird.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You cannot resist can you, another post not for you when I am on your ignore list. Point proven.

It was known before that it could protect from COVID, and it was harmless.

If it was known, why the need for trials? You’ve got this wrong.
And if you wish for posts to be seen and replied to by specific members, you need to use the PM function.

And to reiterate, you’re not, and never have been that I recall, on my ignore list.

Take a breath, you’re getting a lot wrong here and getting very angry about it.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is that finally the answer to why Southwick Tunnel is closed every few weeks then - to get the babies out of there in time for the royal dinner?

Well think about for a bit Bodian.
Apparently the Queen owns all new born babies.
It’s the same with Swans.
The clues are out there as well you know.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why would it be hidden from me? You’re not on my ignore list. You’ve made yourself look a bit silly here.

You told me I was on your ignore list. We could meet up if you want to verify my size?

Yes I am pissed with you for getting me removed from threads by your rent boy and silencing a rational but alternative position to a bias wet lettuce left after being slandered.

If it was known, why the need for trials? You’ve got this wrong.
And if you wish for posts to be seen and replied to by specific members, you need to use the PM function.

And to reiterate, you’re not, and never have been that I recall, on my ignore list.

Take a breath, you’re getting a lot wrong here and getting very angry about it.

Hydroxychloroquine was reported on a BBC COVID program saying that it is reported to possibly work a day after the Trump claim. Trialing it further on frontline NHS staff who were working directly with COVID patients is testing it further because they recognised the potential already. If there was no confidence in it they wouldn't have given it to them, because that would have only offered thousands of people a false sense of security which would be criminal.

Yep take a breath and make sure it is your last one.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Looks like the tolerant left have excelled themselves on this thread.

A gammon has come to protect President McPussygrab. No point carrying on.
Will you be knocking another one out

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
A gammon has come to protect President McPussugrab. No point carrying on.

Calm down David, you’re on the edge of glory old son..
d348c991be4a10f5a5be13d883313906.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I’m only on your list because you can’t handle me you prick, you’re scared that I’ll show you up you nonsense of a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I’m only on your list because you can’t handle me you prick, you’re scared that I’ll show you up you nonsense of a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Calm down now.....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You told me I was on your ignore list. We could meet up if you want to verify my size?

Yes I am pissed with you for getting me removed from threads by your rent boy and silencing a rational but alternative position to a bias wet lettuce left after being slandered.

Hydroxychloroquine was reported on a BBC COVID program saying that it is reported to possibly work a day after the Trump claim. Trialing it further on frontline NHS staff who were working directly with COVID patients is testing it further because they recognised the potential already. If there was no confidence in it they wouldn't have given it to them, because that would have only offered thousands of people a false sense of security which would be criminal.

Yep take a breath and make sure it is your last one.

Well, you can sleep easy, you’re not on my ignore list.

And I’m sorry you’re upset. I have never knowingly got anyone removed from a thread, that would more likely be as a result of your own behaviour. I’ve been locked out for threads before and I’m happy to take responsibility for it. By Guinness Boy as it happens. Nobody’s fault by my own.

The rest of your post? We’ll have to agree to disagree. Have a nice evening .

Last edited:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

These trials started after rumours of potential use to treat covid, based on very little supporting evidence. Trump jumped on anything in the hope that he could proclaim himself the first, the bringer of a covid beater.

However, trials show more people died when given it to treat covid than those not given it.

https://www.recoverytrial.net/news/statement-from-the-chief-investigators-of-the-randomised-evaluation-of-covid-19-therapy-recovery-trial-on-hydroxychloroquine-5-june-2020-no-clinical-benefit-from-use-of-hydroxychloroquine-in-hospitalised-patients-with-covid-19

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports