Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'm not at all a conspiracy theorist but am I the only one thinking that the timing of this is just right for the Republicans? This would be especially so if he were to make a 'miraculous' recovery after 3 or 4 days and then be able to say to everyone that Covid is not at all serious and we should all go back to work. I wonder if there is a tame medic hiding in the background that 'tested' him and now the results are going to unaccountably disappear.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As you can imagine, I'm really hoping he pulls through and doesn't suffer much.

Jokes - obvs! I hope the **** dies.

But seriously, it's very likely a lie to get out of further debates.

Charming!

But he is one of those people that would make the world a better place by not being here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Charming!

But he is one of those people that would make the world a better place by not being here.

Ideally, one would want him to recover enough to lose the election, then relapse.

But he has no symptoms, we only have his private physicians word on it and it's clearly a ruse to evade having to attend another debate. So I think he'll get through it.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As you can imagine, I'm really hoping he pulls through and doesn't suffer much.

Jokes - obvs! I hope the **** dies.

But seriously, it's very likely a lie to get out of further debates.

He will die so will you, and as NSC’s answer to Walter Mitty you’d know all about lies wouldn’t you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Wow. You really don't get it do you? :shrug:

No, I've got a different viewpoint to you. You think the people celebrating Trump getting a potentially fatal illness is ok do you? That's all I have objected to on this thread. Well that and those comparing him to a 'Vicious murderous dictator' and Hitler. I don't think you 'get it'. At least the ones that wish him dead have got the balls to admit it though, unlike some.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm not at all a conspiracy theorist but am I the only one thinking that the timing of this is just right for the Republicans? This would be especially so if he were to make a 'miraculous' recovery after 3 or 4 days and then be able to say to everyone that Covid is not at all serious and we should all go back to work. I wonder if there is a tame medic hiding in the background that 'tested' him and now the results are going to unaccountably disappear.

When he recovers, he'll go for a Superman storyline.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When he recovers, he'll go for a Superman storyline.

It will be the most remarkable recovery in history. A magnificent recovery. Nobody has beaten Covid so spectacularly.

It’s a total win for him. As long as he doesn’t get caught in the lie, which he won’t, he’s winning.
He’ll avoid any more debates, he gets to play superman, and if he loses the election, it’ll be because he was ill and couldn’t get out to his people, if he wins it will be the most amazing against the odds win in presidential history.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No, I've got a different viewpoint to you. You think the people celebrating Trump getting a potentially fatal illness is ok do you? That's all I have objected to on this thread. Well that and those comparing him to a 'Vicious murderous dictator' and Hitler. I don't think you 'get it'. At least the ones that wish him dead have got the balls to admit it though, unlike some.

Challenge being that Alexander Lukashenko has killed less people than Trump.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Name me one person that Trump has killed.[/QUOTE

Will 10 children and countless US citizens do ya?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www..../06/trump-covid-death-counter/?outputType=amp

“it was approved by President Trump casually over dinner – a midnight raid and drone strike on the village of Yakla in Yemen. Concerns about the quality of the intelligence and legality of the operation would later prove to be warnings he should have heeded, but he gave the order anyway. What happened next left 10 children dead and was described by President Trump as a “win”. Reprieve’s investigations have revealed that it was anything but. Instead, we have uncovered violations of international law that led to an appalling loss of life”.

https://reprieve.org.uk/update/game-changer-trumps-new-attacks-on-human-rights/

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Name me one person that Trump has killed.[/QUOTE

Will 10 children and countless US citizens do ya?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www..../06/trump-covid-death-counter/?outputType=amp

“it was approved by President Trump casually over dinner – a midnight raid and drone strike on the village of Yakla in Yemen. Concerns about the quality of the intelligence and legality of the operation would later prove to be warnings he should have heeded, but he gave the order anyway. What happened next left 10 children dead and was described by President Trump as a “win”. Reprieve’s investigations have revealed that it was anything but. Instead, we have uncovered violations of international law that led to an appalling loss of life”.

https://reprieve.org.uk/update/game-changer-trumps-new-attacks-on-human-rights/

As reported by the unbiased 'Reprieve'. :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Name me one person that Trump has killed. (Preferably not Al- Qaeda.)

His inaction has killed many more Americans with Covid than would have died otherwise. He will also be killing poor Americans once he withdraws Obamacare. Yes, he didn't do it directly but he is certainly responsible.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I don't wish him dead and never said I did. Stop being offended on behalf of others (Trump) and stop being a dick :shrug:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don't wish him dead and never said I did. Stop being offended on behalf of others (Trump) and stop being a dick :shrug:

I'm not offended. Every is entitled to their opinion as am I. I think their opinion is disgusting which is all I said. You've got so far up your arse lately, but hopefully you're still agile enough to put me on ignore.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
More than likely explains his rather short tempered/aggressive approach v Biden. Must have been feeling some symptoms then. Johnson should have taken prolonged leave after he contracted the virus but hurried back and is now suffering for it. This thing can inflict lasting damage.

You're right about Johnson. The sodding thing can cause lasting damage. Has been trashing the country for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here