NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This thread was always going to follow the route:

1) Posters controversially happy & wishing him ill health
2) Other posters being irked by this
3) Political binfest

I’m going for 46 pages, despite Trump probably having no symptoms :lolol:

Edit: Just seen above, HITLER :lolol: JINKIES.
You missed
4) A NSC moderator balls deep in rows ( the only one as always)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
No they aren't, not even close. This is simply a lie.

Death per million of the population:

UK - 621
Belgium - 864
USA - 642
Sweden - 583
Italy - 594
Spain - 684

You just made it up, didn't you?

Again, I am not wishing death on Trump, but he IS a vile, evil, lying scumbag and the world would be better off if he wasn't President, so I hope this forces him to step down. For the sake of innocent lives.

Countries With The Highest Death Rates Per 100,000 Population
Among countries with 50,000 or more reported cases
1. Belgium2. United Kingdom3. Peru4. Spain5. Italy6. Sweden7. Chile8. United States9. Brazil10. France
Source: Johns Hopkins University (data as of Aug. 5 at 3 a.m. ET)

Credit: Alyson Hurt/NPR

Not sure why it's come out like that, I copied and pasted it, but it says Deaths per 100,000 people: Belgium 86.3, UK 69.6, Spain 61, Italy 58.3, Sweden 56.4, United States 47. 9, with Peru and Chile far higher than the U.S too.

It also has a graph with highest case fatality ratios, with the U.S in 24th place.

So no, although I now see this data is almost two months old, I didn't make it up. Did you? Don't call me a liar you condescending prick.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I’ve got a big torch they can borrow to shine up his backside (before anyone gets offended it was his suggestion as a practical cure)

I think William Barr had already volunteered for that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1. Belgium2. United Kingdom3. Peru4. Spain5. Italy6. Sweden7. Chile8. United States9. Brazil10. France

You might want to check the date on that data fella.

:thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No they aren't, not even close. This is simply a lie.

Death per million of the population:

UK - 621
Belgium - 864
USA - 642
Sweden - 583
Italy - 594
Spain - 684

You just made it up, didn't you?

Again, I am not wishing death on Trump, but he IS a vile, evil, lying scumbag and the world would be better off if he wasn't President, so I hope this forces him to step down. For the sake of innocent lives.

I find it bizarre to see certain (a minority of) right wing posters on here (there are many decent right wing posters) piling in, being offended on behalf of someone else. I thought that's what snowflakes do? ???

And on whose behalf are they offended? Donald ****ing Trump!

And what lie are they propagating? That every left leaning poster on NSC is actively campaigning for the swift death of Donald Trump. Even using bogus Covid data to support their position?

Pathetic.

The fact of the matter is, they like Trump. They think he's a breath of fresh air. Anyone who says 'I don't like Trump, but' probably has 'nothing against black people, but' and has 'sympathy with asylum seelers, but'. I respect their views, but.....

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
How is it that country leaders seem to get COVID? ???

It’s mildly suspicious, so many politicians and high up people seem to have had COVID, yet nobody I know has had it. :shrug:
Well, I have had a far-from-high-up family member die from it. Shrug that!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

data as of Aug. 5 at 3 a.m. ET

:rolleyes:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This.

I wonder how free of sniggering certain folk would be were it the case that one of Corbyn, Abbott (Dianne, not Russ; OK also Russ), Adams (Gerry, not Micky), etc were announced infected?

Or indeed Archer ( not Jeffery ) or Bellotti ( and yes, I know, the dead can't get it - shame ).

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You might want to check the date on that data fella.

:thumbsup:

You justed posted numbers, no source, no date. There must have been a massive swing lately. I assume you have the same outrage for Sophie Wilmes?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You justed posted numbers, no source, no date. There must have been a massive swing lately. I assume you have the same outrage for Sophie Wilmes?

My source is Worldometers, which is updated constantly.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Wouldn't say it was a massive swing - more the gradual creep across US over the past few months, due mostly to Trump's dreadful handling of the pandemic, and sharing of conspiracy theories, eroding trust in scientists and Dr Fauci's advice.

Trump has caused the unnecessary death and suffering of many innocent people - hence some people's reaction to his positive Coronavirus result.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am happy to confirm that I do not regard HWT as left wing. Centrist dad all the way.

(hope that helps HWT)

I however, am avowedly on the economic left and also very much socially liberal.

You can check my responses above.

Cheers!

I find these terms quite hard to fathom and, not agreeing with all aspects of any doctrine has kept me away from being a campaigner. I left labour over the funding of faith schools, for example. That said I rejoined after Starmer became leader.

Ironically I was dead against Corbyn's 'economic left' policies but I'm now strongly in favour (different times, different leader - frankly if Corbyn had come out in favour of motherhood I'd probably have campaigned against it).

Social liberalism is another odd one. I'm for social responsibility. I hate laissez faire parenting, littering, promiscuity, and annoying the neighbours with loud music. On the other hand I actively support anti-racism, gender self-identification and laws to protect against discrimination on the basis of race, biology, disability and anything else we are born with. I find new things a bit alarming but I also find grumpy old man-ism deplorable. Explore and enjoy!

When it comes to religion, however, I am against all and any religious schooling. If you want your kid to be a Christian or Muslim, train them in your own time. That said, I would make it illegal to train kids to believe that homosexuality is wrong, that women's place is in the home, that nonbelievers are kafir, and all the other crap that various religions promote. Believe what you like when you become an adult, learn about comparative religion at school as part of sociology, but a 'religious belief' is not a get out of jail card that allows you to promote discrimination, and having the state subsidise it, especially when it comes to indoctrinating kids, is grotesque.

I am also not free from hipocrisy. I could be persuaded to exempt the Church of England from its exclusion from a place in civil society in England (note, not the UK). In much the same way I am relaxed that the BBC has a place in civil society. Both get money that bypasses the operation of the free market (which is why Murdoch and some tory party elements want to destroy the BBC). I like tradition, and structures like CofE and BBC probably act as buffers against huge societal swings. I, perhaps fancifully, feel that these institutions protect us somewhat from lurching into untested change that allows, for example, a raving charlatan megalomaniac from taking charge.

Hmmm....Boris and Trump, though. Covid chaos? Hard Brexit? Perhaps our buffers need buffing up a bit :facepalm:

Anyway, all the best :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah, I've mentioned that.:rolleyes:. Anyway,let's all hope the leader of Belgium and her significant other get it next, the murderous bitch! Right NSC?

Wow. You really don't get it do you? :shrug:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Also we breed babies in this country and store them in tunnels for the royal family to eat.

It’s about time people wake up to a few facts.

Is that finally the answer to why Southwick Tunnel is closed every few weeks then - to get the babies out of there in time for the royal dinner?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As you can imagine, I'm really hoping he pulls through and doesn't suffer much.

Jokes - obvs! I hope the **** dies.

But seriously, it's very likely a lie to get out of further debates.

Last edited:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I find it bizarre to see certain (a minority of) right wing posters on here (there are many decent right wing posters) piling in, being offended on behalf of someone else. I thought that's what snowflakes do? ???

And what lie are they propagating? That every left leaning poster on NSC is actively campaigning for the swift death of Donald Trump. Even using bogus Covid data to support their position?

Pathetic.

The fact of the matter is, they like Trump. They think he's a breath of fresh air. Anyone who says 'I don't like Trump, but' probably has 'nothing against black people, but' and has 'sympathy with asylum seelers, but'. I respect their views, but.....

What a load of bollocks.

I’m neither offended by anonymous dick heads on a football forum nor endeared to an ignorant megalomaniac who happens to be president of the free world.

There’s plenty of horrible ***** lurking on this forum full of utter dross that I’d love to do a disappearing act but wouldn’t wish any ill on. I think the fundamental point lies in there somewhere.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anyway - nice to see some of our right wing friends coming on board with grassing and cancel culture by screaming for bans. Any chance of being a sweetie and cancelling J.K. Rowling for being a Transphobe, Yorkshire Tea because the Tories drink it, the BBC for being lefties, Kevin Hart for being Homophobic and Jim Davidson for being racist? Oh, and don't forget to give Priti a ring about your neighbours letting the online shopping delivery guy into their porch. Hugz. xx

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Pathetic.

You really do have a superiority complex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here