Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump interview with Piers Morgan

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Back peddling noted.You are easy to manage.

And to think I said I was childish.

Okay, lets be childish:

Next one of us two to post in this thread admits that everything they said was utter tosh.

Staaaaaarrrrting..................

Now!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And to think I said I was childish.

Okay, lets be childish:

Next one of us two to post in this thread admits that everything they said was utter tosh.

Staaaaaarrrrting..................

Now!

Nice try but being managed means you don,t get to set a narrative.

You need to accept you have lost the debate and plot and have done so badly. I mean if you want to just reduce it to trolling then yea I'm quite qualified at that as well. Damn! it really isn't your week is it?

So the "I was messing with you" type of "i was just trolling" gambit. So its your strategy to appear stupid and ignorant to have others pull your arguments apart?

As you have readily abused the scientific method, lied and trolled I think you owe the board an apology for your antics.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Having stomped yet another opponent, Looney takes a moment to consider his awesome power and intellect:

delusions.jpeg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As you have readily abused the scientific method, lied and trolled I think you owe the board an apology for your antics.

i'm perplexed where the science came into this at all, wasnt it all about perceptions, two weeks ago? only one party abusing the name of science ive seen so far, and i'd like you to apologise for making me trawl back 6-7 damn pages to recall what this nonsense was about. :annoyed: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
i'm perplexed where the science came into this at all, wasnt it all about perceptions, two weeks ago? only one party abusing the name of science ive seen so far, and i'd like you to apologise for making me trawl back 6-7 damn pages to recall what this nonsense was about. :annoyed: :lolol:

Well it began with Stato saying there was no bias at the BBC, it quickly moved onto him denying what constitutes evidence, from there it progressed to what the purpose of Science was, from their who was more qualified to decide or analyse what was scientific or not given qualifications, from there it became nose thumbing and name calling.

To me this is a trail of tears of a glorified Clerk losing an argument badly. He may differ, you may be losing the will to live. HAND:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here