Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Fortunately the Electoral College will favour Clinton

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They were discussing this on the radio the other evening.

The guest American political commentator referred to 'silent Trumps', causing the normally straight-laced presenter to momentarily giggle like a naughty school girl before she managed to disguise it as a cough.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Apparently some polls have been rigged to make Clinton look good the whole media is against Trump, blatantly. with the trump surge and analysis ive seen it could be a trump landslide.

win or lose expect civil war in the Rebulican party. I have to agree with Camilia Paglia, a trump win would smash the power structures in theRepublican and Democratic party and shatter the illusion of the power of the media.

These things need to happen.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"In North Carolina, he tore into Joe Biden, who recently challenged Trump to a fight. Trump made clear that he would not back away from a fight with Joe Biden.

“So she’s got Biden. He challenged me. He challenged. ‘Oh, I’d like to take him, I’d like to take him, behind the gym.’ Oh, I dream of that. I dream,” Trump said."
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...inning-all-over-the-place-theyre-going-crazy/

You cant accuse this election of being boring.:drool:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
"In North Carolina, he tore into Joe Biden, who recently challenged Trump to a fight. Trump made clear that he would not back away from a fight with Joe Biden.

“So she’s got Biden. He challenged me. He challenged. ‘Oh, I’d like to take him, I’d like to take him, behind the gym.’ Oh, I dream of that. I dream,” Trump said."
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...inning-all-over-the-place-theyre-going-crazy/

You cant accuse this election of being boring.:drool:

Boring? No. Embarrassing? Yes.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Apparently some polls have been rigged to make Clinton look good the whole media is against Trump, blatantly.

according to who? oh yes, Trump supporters :rolleyes: meanwhile some Trump pollster have had him leading by 20 points or more. who know how much is true until the election.

one thing is known fact is that Trump has no "people on the ground" activists doing the usual canvassing and working the pavements. he's relied purely on TV ads and phone banks. this is an import change, will be interesting to see if this does work and if they change how they fight elections in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here