[Politics] Trump and Kim

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You've generally been a decent poster down the years fella, what gives?

He went mad some months ago which is why I put him on ignore. Could be a health problem. If so, this is sad, but I can't engage with public posts from people who really ought to be spending more time in quite reflection, sorting out their affairs, etc. When my mind finally turns expect to see a brief message of explanation from Mrs T followed by my silence.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Trump just can't win whatever he does. This is very good. He is slagged off. Him blocking the bomb on Iran that was about to go off killing 150 people was good. He was slagged off. Bush and Blair would have dropped it within a second thought. All the lefties on here will never have a balanced view with Trump, Johnson or anyone else that does not fit their very fine narrative

Are you suggesting that Bush and Blair supporters are lefties? Lefties loath Bush. And Blair :shrug:

As for Trump and Kim, the meeting was a bit of a laugh for both, and plays to Trumps' gallery of fat heads in the US (and elsewhere). It doesn't make the world any safer than the May/Putin frosty handshake makes the world any more dangerous.

I can understand some of the more shallow and attention-deficitty types geting erect every time Trump, Putin, Kim and other 'great blokes' wiggle their fat bottoms on the world stage, but I raise an eyebrow when I start seeing erstwhile sensible folk doing the old 'actually, what has he done wrong?' dance.

D

Deleted member 2719

He went mad some months ago which is why I put him on ignore. Could be a health problem. If so, this is sad, but I can't engage with public posts from people who really ought to be spending more time in quite reflection, sorting out their affairs, etc. When my mind finally turns expect to see a brief message of explanation from Mrs T followed by my silence.

Mouldy to Wilson can you hear me..........

Now insulting people with mental health issues. That's below the belt fella, I can handle it but some might not, you need to shack up with brand, you would make a lovely couple.:love:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Are you suggesting that Bush and Blair supporters are lefties? Lefties loath Bush. And Blair :shrug:

As for Trump and Kim, the meeting was a bit of a laugh for both, and plays to Trumps' gallery of fat heads in the US (and elsewhere). It doesn't make the world any safer than the May/Putin frosty handshake makes the world any more dangerous.

I can understand some of the more shallow and attention-deficitty types geting erect every time Trump, Putin, Kim and other 'great blokes' wiggle their fat bottoms on the world stage, but I raise an eyebrow when I start seeing erstwhile sensible folk doing the old 'actually, what has he done wrong?' dance.

Hmm, a tad harsh re the Kim and Donald show.
I reckon it does no harm at all and may aid further more meaningful talks taking place in the future. We all know it was good publicity, but pretty harmless all the same.
Well, that's the view of this non dancing , distinctly limp old geezer who is certainly not a fan of Trump or Johnson, let alone Putin or Kim!:wink::clap:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hmm, a tad harsh re the Kim and Donald show.
I reckon it does no harm at all and may aid further more meaningful talks taking place in the future. We all know it was good publicity, but pretty harmless all the same.
Well, that's the view of this non dancing , distinctly limp old geezer who is certainly not a fan of Trump or Johnson, let alone Putin or Kim!:wink::clap:

I didn't say it does harm. I certainly doesn't. But it isn't exactly a struggle for these two narcissistic old frauds, and my narrative is they are both chancers and recognise each others' spirit as kindred. Their meeting ain't no Yalta. More like a shared smirk between Malcolm McLaren and Ronnie Biggs down the Queen Vic after bumping into one another earlier, looking for schmutter in the market :rolleyes::thumbsup:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I will never understand the fuss against Trump.

People love to villianise and have a good bitch is my guess.

Normally it's the Blairite lefties who are the anti Trump hobbyists because they have to try and make him worse than Blair in order to make them feel better about their own politics of regime change and war mongering.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is one of those Monty Python things isn't it Trig.:wink:
Well in the Python sketch they go on to list the many things the Romans did that had a positive impact on the lives of the people here. I'm not expecting a list regarding Trump.

He is the only American president ever to meet a North Korean leader on North Korean soil.

It's historic.

Trump get's stuff done.
He's met Kim Jong Un over there. So? That's just a meeting. What have they actually done? Agree to restart talks that they failed with last time. They've done nothing yet.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There has to be a starting point and this was it.
Why don't you try harnessing your narrow mind, you may discover a lot more about yourself.
Do you have a problem with boys that are overweight?
So when you say he gets stuff done and use his meetings with NK as an example, what you actually mean is that is is starting a process to get stuff done. Potentially?

Any other examples of his potentially getting stuff done?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Donald Trump get things done, whether you like him or not.

Boris could be right up there with him.

Trump and Kim are almost drinking pals I can see Boris fitting right in.

Exciting time ahead if we believe In getting stuff done.

Britain can become part of this.

Has Trump gone up on your love metre???

Sorry, am I on a misogynist North Korean message board? I seem to be a bit lost.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fire a missile.
Hang on, don’t fire it.

Am I not merciful?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I do wonder, all these dimwits falling for the charms (such as they are) of the likes of Trump, Johnson, Farage etc, how do you fare away from the polling booths and chat rooms? Surely you must get fleeced every day of your lives?

With this in mind I’m setting up an NSC poker tournament :)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I do wonder, all these dimwits falling for the charms (such as they are) of the likes of Trump, Johnson, Farage etc, how do you fare away from the polling booths and chat rooms? Surely you must get fleeced every day of your lives?

With this in mind I’m setting up an NSC poker tournament :)

As compared to all the dead shits duped by the warmonger Obama?

I'd suggest they are far more gullible than the types getting duped by Trump.

D

Deleted member 22389

Stop reading the bullshite written about Trump in the papers and just get on with your life, the same for Brexit too. Your get a lot more done.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Diffused a very volatile situation

Surely he helped CREATE the volatile situation, having threatened to "totally destroy" the place and then also referring to his new BFF as 'Little Rocket Man'?

And the Iran bombing he 'prevented'? That would be the one that he gave the go-ahead to first, right? So he solved the problem he created. Wow, what a guy!

So what's he done, from his original campaign promises? Locked Hillary up? Nope? Repealed and replaced 'Obamacare'? Err... Built his wall along the southern Border? I'm not even sure it's reached 'work in progress' yet.

The guy's a fraud who doesn't really have a clue what he's doing. But he's popular with Americans, so he'll keep doing what he's doing (or NOT doing, as it were).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here