Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Troy Deeney

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You can see the anger in his face. Think he lost it for a few secs and the red mist come over him.

Certainly seems to have a few anger management / red mist issues. Sentenced to 10 months prison in 2012 for kicking a man in the head during a brawl.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
OK, help me here.

I know Watford and Stoke have both been charged, but if the referee saw the Deeney incident (by yellow carding him), how come Deeney is being charged as well? The referee seeing the incident also closes the incident, does it not?

What's the rule here?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
OK, help me here.

I know Watford and Stoke have both been charged, but if the referee saw the Deeney incident (by yellow carding him), how come Deeney is being charged as well? The referee seeing the incident also closes the incident, does it not?

What's the rule here?

It's quite simple really.
They'll ship him out to on loan one of the Pozzo loan prisons, sorry teams, where all will be forgotten about!!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
OK, help me here.

What's the rule here?

From the report in the Watford Observer:-

Watford captain Troy Deeney has until tomorrow evening to respond to a Football Association charge of violent conduct after putting hands on the face of Stoke City's Joe Allen during Saturday's match at Vicarage Road.

The news means that referee Michael Oliver's report must have made clear the official did not see the full extent of the incident at the time, for which both players received yellow cards.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's a bit nasty but let's not forget it was initiated by Allen who persisted coming to Deeney. Stoke were annoyed that Watford didn't give the ball back but the Stoke player wasn't really injured just time wasting as Stoke were in the lead.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's a bit nasty but let's not forget it was initiated by Allen who persisted coming to Deeney. Stoke were annoyed that Watford didn't give the ball back but the Stoke player wasn't really injured just time wasting as Stoke were in the lead.

What does that have to do with Deeney's behaviour - which is what we're talking about?

Allen got a yellow card, so what's your point?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Footballer walks up to another to have a word. The other digs his grubby fingers into the face of the talker.

Incomparable.

Deeney got his just desserts. Scummy, violent behaviour.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Nasty piece of work with serious issues ,the intent on his face and the digging his nails in was not a rash moment but a built up natural anger and aggression .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What does that have to do with Deeney's behaviour - which is what we're talking about?

Allen got a yellow card, so what's your point?

Not saying Deeney hasn't deserved the punishment but I think Allen should also have been punished more than a yellow. He launched into Deeney and not in the way Westander suggests.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here