Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossards on fire

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
This. Maupay has been very good in the last 2 games. Some of his work is hugely under rated and goes unnoticed.

All three front men have worked their socks off in the last two games and been superb at creating space and opportunities for others. It’s working really well.

Got to have an NSC scapegoat though. Them’s the rules.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
This. Maupay has been very good in the last 2 games. Some of his work is hugely under rated and goes unnoticed.

All three front men have worked their socks off in the last two games and been superb at creating space and opportunities for others. It’s working really well.

Not unnoticed. He has been a brilliant thorn in the side of everyone we have played. And the goals will come soon too. This squad must be really enjoying playing together right now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought he was much better tonight than Spurs but will get more attention for that cos of the goal. Often had 3/4 red shirts around him and made us keep possession - brilliant!

Last edited:

Jimmy Grimble

I thought he was much better tonight than Spurs but will get more attention for that cos if the goal. Often had 3/4 red shirts around him and made us keep possession - brilliant!

Agreed. That goal has given him his swagger back.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Honestly think Mac Allister and Sanchez have played a big part in reigniting the fire in these players, including Trossard.

Either that or he gave up the smack.

Anyway, saw this banter from Spurs fans. Made me proud!

EtV2zrhXYAIP8WU.jpg

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
My favourite was the little dummy he played with himself that caused Henderson (I think) to get so frustrated that he pushed him over and gave us a free kick in our half. Relieved the pressure and made me smile.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
His best game yet tonight. Absolutely brilliant.

I’m really enjoying the way he and Maupay are playing together up front. It’s working out so well for us.

Second decent game for Trossard, but felt we missed MacAllister.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
They discussed his upturn in form on the NBCSn coverage. They were spot on that a few weeks ago he couldn’t find a man in a blue shirt from 10 yards and now he can do no wrong. Must be purely a confidence thing??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here