Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The first step to . . .

battle_royale.jpg

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Re: Troops to Teachers
They just accept applications from just woman for a period of time.

Oh totally fair then ,lets switch that to just accepting applications from just men for a period of time in an area where they are totally under represented ie like teaching ......I can hear the sizzle of the bras already

D

Deleted member 22389

We're ****ed under Gove anyway. No coursework, just end of year exam so creativity and free thinking isn't welcome, hence the armed forces becoming teachers.
Quite sick really but what did people expect when they voted in these fascists?

And when Labour get back in they will start changing it around all over again. Seriously these politicians should just stay the F away from education completely, or have someone in charge that has been a teacher and head teacher in their career so they know what they are doing and know what they are talking about.

It would be good if these politicians when and did the job for 6 months so they can get a proper understanding of it before making key decisions. All that happens is when they arrive at these hospitals and schools the red carpet is rolled out to them. It appears everything is fine. Nobody really wants to tell the truth.

If it was my way I would:
Send Gove in to a classroom teaching for 6 months in a secondary school, somewhere that is challenging
Send William hunt in to a hospital for 6 months working with doctors, nurses and administration staff and so on

I was looking at the Ministerial Teams of the Tories. Lots of these people have absolutely no experience in what they are responsible for.

How about I come and become the manager of your jobs tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And when Labour get back in they will start changing it around all over again. Seriously these politicians should just stay the F away from education completely, or have someone in charge that has been a teacher and head teacher in their career so they know what they are doing and know what they are talking about.

It would be good if these politicians when and did the job for 6 months so they can get a proper understanding of it before making key decisions. All that happens is when they arrive at these hospitals and schools the red carpet is rolled out to them. It appears everything is fine. Nobody really wants to tell the truth.

If it was my way I would:
Send Gove in to a classroom teaching for 6 months in a secondary school, somewhere that is challenging
Send William hunt in to a hospital for 6 months working with doctors, nurses and administration staff and so on

I was looking at the Ministerial Teams of the Tories. Lots of these people have absolutely no experience in what they are responsible for.

How about I come and become the manager of your jobs tomorrow.

The same applies to Elizabeth Truss and working in a nursery. She admitted she doesn't have the expertise to work in one and yet she was making judgements what adult to child ratios there should be.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Re: Troops to Teachers
They just accept applications from just woman for a period of time.

Oh totally fair then ,lets switch that to just accepting applications from just men for a period of time in an area where they are totally under represented ie like teaching ......I can hear the sizzle of the bras already

My point was that in the police for instance, they don't change the entrance criteria to enable more women to join. Gove and his cronies have raised the entry standard for civilians in the case of needing a degree yet lowered the standard for ex military. Crazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here