location location
Time to sign him up in the summer!
KieranTrippier_2661770.jpg

:clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't he lunge in two footed against Vicente in the 2nd half , which the ref and lino ignored ?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Had a good game again yesterday, defends well and crosses a good ball. One to add to the wanted list I suggest if we are promoted.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I thought he got absolutely skinned in the first half by Bridge and Orlandi.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
In the first half he was so bad it was unbelievable - we went past him so easily in part because he was slow but mostly because he was in bad positions and couldn't tackle.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I really didn't think he was anything special, frankly - but I'd take Austin yesterday. I spent much of yesterday afternoon wondering why the Hell he's still at Bur-ner-leee.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Trippier was very average yesterday. Bridge lorded it over him yesterday.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
My memory may be letting me down here, but didn't Noone terrorise him in our match at Turf Moor, and was subbed early to prevent the inevitable red card? If I am right (and I am more than happy to be corrected) then he is certainly not on my list of 'wants'.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
NSC does like to overate players to an amazing extent. Trippier looked very ordinary and standard Chanpionship plodder material. Burnley are welcome to him. I would prefer Calderon without hesitation.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
NSC does like to overate players to an amazing extent. Trippier looked very ordinary and standard Chanpionship plodder material. Burnley are welcome to him. I would prefer Calderon without hesitation.

Definitely Calderon, far better player and a more diverse one too.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I really didn't think he was anything special, frankly - but I'd take Austin yesterday. I spent much of yesterday afternoon wondering why the Hell he's still at Bur-ner-leee.

Exactly.
Trippier was outclassed by our wide men.

Austin .... must be a fantastic wage paid for out of the last of their parachute annual monies.
Same with Stanislav.

Austin sounded relaxed in the Albion programme. He's still young, and will enjoy a PL career.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Trippier is a quality player and one I would love us to sign. As for yesterday he was unfortunate because Treacey who played in-front of him gave bog-all protection. Poor Trippier was left completely exposed and Brigde & Orlandi must have thought it was Christmas come early.

I would not write him off after yesterday and he is still a decent player.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports