Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trip to south of France - Recommendations Please

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
.... The Ile de Porquerolles is superb.

Seconded - Used to spend every summer windsurfing and diving down that way at Giens. Hyeres is a nice town and the countryside inland is stunning once you get up into the hills and mountains. The cycling is fantastic if you are into your bikes and the Gorge Du Verdun is worth a trip....gorgeous! Great area for a relaxed holiday just soaking up the sun....

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
Frejus, St Maxime, Antibes, St Raphael, Gorges du verdun.....stunning. Beaches, restaurants......Monaco not too far, St Tropez.....you cant beat it and therefore gets my vote

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Frejus, St Maxime, Antibes, St Raphael, Gorges du verdun.....stunning. Beaches, restaurants......Monaco not too far, St Tropez.....you cant beat it and therefore gets my vote

Yes, if you have a pot full of money,......extortionate in the extreme, get the same environment at half the cost, and better wine, in the Languedoc.

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
Yes, if you have a pot full of money,......extortionate in the extreme, get the same environment at half the cost, and better wine, in the Languedoc.

Just come back mate.....flights on easyjet.....rented a flat next to a swimming pool for 475 euros for seven nights (quality accomodation too)......eating out no more expensive than eating out in Brighton.....so no not extortionate in the extreme

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
St Tropez was missable. Going there has only confirmed I wouldn't have missed anything by not going there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Le Tour has just been through the village Saint Baet.

It's surrounded by the high mountains of the Pyrenees, with a fast flowing snow melt river running through it.

Basically you can cut the ozone off with a knife.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
france is really nice......but there happens to be alot of french people there.....puts me off a little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here